X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room for 150bps cut March 12 ? Feb 25, 2009

Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Hi guys,

Meant to say economists see OCR bottoming in mid-2009 not mid 2010.

Cheers,

Alex Tarrant

Comment

Hey Alex,

Congrads on your mega star image now

Cheers

Marc

Comment

I wouldn't go as far as mega star Marc.

Although I'm going to be on the stage over the next two weeks in a production in Auckland. Opening night tonight!

Great idea posting the videos on this site (have to say we hadn't thought of it), feel free to keep putting them up. Hopefully will generate some debate on the PT site.

Cheers

Alex

Comment

No worries on the videos - they are good so I add each day plus they also go out to our daily email news subscribers as well.

What production are you in?

Cheers

Marc

Comment

Show's called La Cage Aux Folles (Wiki it) at the Auckland Musical Theatre. It's about a drag club in Saint Tropez set around the 1980's. Originally French but Robin Williams appeared in a Hollywood version called The Bird Cage.

It's good fun with some pretty amazing costumes, music, etc, but have to say I'm getting rather tired of prancing around in heels, and that's before the show's even opened! Don't usually do that sort of stuff.

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Tarrant View Post
              I'm getting rather tired of prancing around in heels, and that's before the show's even opened! Don't usually do that sort of stuff.
              Tui anyone?

Comment

...Honest...

Comment

We are very accommodating here at PT Alex. In the 5 years we have been running we have seen all sorts of goings on...

Superdad was one of the worst offenders but since he got married he has settled down and started to wear undies again.

Comment

Break a leg for tonight. (My lovely friend Tim Minturn is in the show too...)
                    Last edited by Heg; 26-02-2009, 05:12 PM. Reason: I'm a pillock
                    Jo Birch
                    Looking for someone to manage your next project or event? Then call now!
                    +61 450 148 678

Comment

Cheers Heg,

It's a small world isn't it!

Comment

Hey Alex,

Is there no video for today?

Cheers

Marc

Comment

Marc,

We've put up a 90 at 9 vid for the morning and Bernard is going to do an afternoon one when he gets back from lunch. The timing of when we put the daily vids up varies from day to day (pretty busy today with news stories).

I'm pretty sure the daily video will include talking about the ASB Housing Confidence Survey released today, which will be pretty relevant for PT.

Cheers,

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Marc View Post
                            Superdad was one of the worst offenders but since he got married he has settled down and started to wear undies again.
                            Talk of my getting married and my wearing undies again in the one sentence suggests that I have taken to wearing my wife's "delicates".

That's not what you were suggesting was it Marc?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDad View Post
                              Talk of my getting married and my wearing undies again in the one sentence suggests that I have taken to wearing my wife's "delicates".

That's not what you were suggesting was it Marc?
                              Hey not my fault its what I was told at the mods dinner

Comment

Working...
                              X