Bond lodgement by Credit Card ONLINE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bond lodgement by Credit Card ONLINE

Maybe this has been an option for a few months already but its new for me and much more convenient than having to send in a cheque. Plus you get the usual perks of credit card payment and no add-on costs.

You do need a scanner to scan the usual bond lodgement form and have it in a pdf format as they don't accept standard jpeg scans.

Their is a helpful simple to use jpeg to pdf online free converter tool if you need it here:

convert-jpg-to-pdf.net
    Last edited by donna; 29-04-2018, 03:22 PM.

Any reasonable scanning system should have the pdf option built in and available.

Comment

Would have done it ages ago (over 12 months now) But, they want you to do the data entry for them. Takes up too much time to have to do it again. A simple email of the scanned bond form plus payment would have a greater uptake I suggest.

Still with cheques here. The only reason I have them now.
      www.3888444.co.nz
      Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by Keys View Post
        Would have done it ages ago (over 12 months now) But, they want you to do the data entry for them. Takes up too much time to have to do it again. A simple email of the scanned bond form plus payment would have a greater uptake I suggest.

Still with cheques here. The only reason I have them now.
        Same here. Very time consuming. Much quicker to take a copy, write a cheque, put in the post.

Mind you, I do have to write a covering note fairly often with one or more names in block caps. They still input it wrong sometimes.

I see they are holding over $500 million in bonds, and believe the service is paid for from the interest. That's a lot of interest, they should be able to get the basics right with all that dosh.

Comment

Working...
        X