Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keys is a legend!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Keys is a legend!

    And deserves his own fan club.
    Feel free to sign up.
    I was bit scared to call, but my oh my, he sounds much younger than he looks in the photo.
    Thanks again Keys!

  • #2
    I am in ! Keys is a legend!

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm in.......wait....is there a yearly charge for membership? And do I get a badge?
      Consultant, Vosper Law
      07 827 6140 / 021 499 646 [email protected]
      The Alpha Street Lawyer
      | The NZ Property Lawyer

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ivan McIntosh View Post
        I'm in.......wait....is there a yearly charge for membership? And do I get a badge?
        I hear United Future membership is free at the moment.

        Comment


        • #5
          And do I get a badge?
          Nah.
          Just a special handshake.
          "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

          Comment


          • #6
            the badges had KKK on them

            so you couldn't really wear them anywhere


            have you defeated them?
            your demons

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NIK View Post
              And deserves his own fan club.
              Feel free to sign up.
              I was bit scared to call, but my oh my, he sounds much younger than he looks in the photo.
              Thanks again Keys!
              Awww geee, thanks.

              Hope everything goes well for you NIK.

              When it's over, may be nice to do a thread on the situation for the education of others.
              www.3888444.co.nz
              Facebook Page

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm only in if there's a free T shirt.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Keys View Post
                  Awww geee, thanks.

                  Hope everything goes well for you NIK.

                  When it's over, may be nice to do a thread on the situation for the education of others.
                  Will definitely post the full story later.
                  I know I asked this earlier but why don't you relocate to Tauranga? If there were PMs like you here, I'd be happy to invest in rentals again!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I agree. Keys has given sound information from both knowledge and experience in the past. People like Keys, Craig Pope, Ivan McIntosh make this forum the fountain of information that it is. I would not be considering a future in property if it were not for this forum, its members and the daily newsletter.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by absoluteproperty View Post
                      I agree. Keys has given sound information from both knowledge and experience in the past. People like Keys, Craig Pope, Ivan McIntosh make this forum the fountain of information that it is. I would not be considering a future in property if it were not for this forum, its members and the daily newsletter.
                      Agree! I've learnt a lot from reading their posts. It's really great to have these people on the forum providing so much valuable information. A big thumbs-up!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        here here ...
                        Derived from "Turbid" ..... akin to toxic Carbide(s) .... by adding "e" to "Turbid", we then have,
                        Turbide(s) = new alternative word for Scumbag(s) .. Thankfully, humanity's minority -
                        May 2012

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Totally agree! Having recently returned to the country, on my own and yet to find a mentor, PT is my lifeline. I truly value the contact with like minds and the fabulous advice so freely and generously given. Thank you to all of you and especially those mentioned.
                          What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Just back after long absence (years), glad to see Keys and some other boys are still around.
                            Keys,
                            You Da Man
                            Cheers
                            Derived from "Turbid" ..... akin to toxic Carbide(s) .... by adding "e" to "Turbid", we then have,
                            Turbide(s) = new alternative word for Scumbag(s) .. Thankfully, humanity's minority -
                            May 2012

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Well said Nik and no you can't take Keys away from CHC we need his wisdom on tap so to speak having meet Keys in person he truly is a fountain of knowledge.
                              Kaye
                              www.streetsaheadpm.co.nz

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X