X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davo36
    replied
    Originally posted by RonHoyFong View Post
    Keiran Trass didn't lose his properties at all through any bad investing. What took him down was his relationships in both personal and business. Each breakup taking a chunk of his assets. Kieran is still very much with it and no longer sees money and properties being a priority in life. He is very much a greenie these days living off the land somewhere in the hills of North Otago. His living as a recluse sad to say is more to do with the loss of faith and trust in the Human Race

Ron Hoy Fong
    www Ronovationz.com
    Super Coach
    Well that's unfortunate. I never like this to happen to anyone.

I find business half interesting, half repulsing. There are certainly a lot more important things to do in life than buy more houses.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by RonHoyFong View Post
    He is very much a greenie these days living off the land somewhere in the hills of North Otago. His living as a recluse sad to say is more to do with the loss of faith and trust in the Human Race
    Rabbit stew for Keiran then.

Leave a comment:

• RonHoyFong
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
    Thats very funny Davo, I wonder what happened to Keiran, what he is doing now.

When I started in property in 2008 I met or came accross a lot of interesting characters in my search for knowledge and understanding of property.

A lot have crashed and burned.
    Keiran Trass didn't lose his properties at all through any bad investing. What took him down was his relationships in both personal and business. Each breakup taking a chunk of his assets. Kieran is still very much with it and no longer sees money and properties being a priority in life. He is very much a greenie these days living off the land somewhere in the hills of North Otago. His living as a recluse sad to say is more to do with the loss of faith and trust in the Human Race

Ron Hoy Fong
    www Ronovationz.com
    Super Coach

Leave a comment:

• RonHoyFong
    replied
    I contacted Kieran Trass last year and helped him clear his stock of 450 games. All mint, and new.

Have been supplying them exclusively to my students and donating sets to Property Investor Associations around the country

An extremely valuable learning tool worth it's weight in gold

After this lot, there will be no more new sets left available anywhere in the world unless someone buys the copyrights.

If you want a set I can supply for $49 a set

Ron Hoy Fong
    Email: [email protected]
    www.ronovationz.com
    Super Coach
    Last edited by RonHoyFong; 30-07-2014, 11:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BigDreamer
    replied
    http://www.propertytalk.com/forum/sh...new-occupation

I wonder if he still plays the game.

Leave a comment:

• alastair602
    replied
    Thanks for getting us know about the game.

Leave a comment:

• donna
    replied
    Yeah really interesting the fallout from that period of highs. It created property celebs that a lot of us hung off their every word. Many were vanquished by the downturn and GFC, some like Kieran becoming completely disoriented with life as we know it and who knows if they'll ever make it back.

cheers,

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Bluekiwi
    replied
    Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
    At the end of the game, when you win, do you go choose and alternative lifestyle, make conspiracy theory allegations and lose all your money?

Thats very funny Davo, I wonder what happened to Keiran, what he is doing now.

When I started in property in 2008 I met or came accross a lot of interesting characters in my search for knowledge and understanding of property.

A lot have crashed and burned.

Leave a comment:

• martintaylor
    replied
    Thanks for guiding us regarding the game.

Leave a comment:

• Bluekiwi
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    would that be the same game as is sold on trademe for $59.50 buy now?
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/toys-models...-514102342.htm
    Yep, but its like property, as a well know name once said in his DVD, nothing ever sells for its real value, some sell for under and some sell for over, its nuts to suggest that they all sell for exactly what they are worth.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
    I kept on being given them with free promo's and other things, cant remember how exactly.
    Have 2 of them, mint condition, untouched, anyone want to buy mine off me, todays special $200 (they are mint untouched and unused, and very very educational).
    would that be the same game as is sold on trademe for $59.50 buy now?
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/toys-models...-514102342.htm

Leave a comment:

• Bluekiwi
    replied
    I kept on being given them with free promo's and other things, cant remember how exactly.
    Have 2 of them, mint condition, untouched, anyone want to buy mine off me, todays special $200 (they are mint untouched and unused, and very very educational).

Leave a comment:

• Sandie
    replied
    I'd be interested in having this game for the cost of post and packaging. Would you like to contact me on 027 490 1271.

Regards
    Sandie

Leave a comment:

• Davo36
    replied
    you've played it then Davo?
    Gave it a good go with my last property, nearly bankrupted me and I became a council activist there for a while

Leave a comment:

• Shane D
    replied
    you've played it then Davo?
    nope... but the inventor of the game has

Leave a comment:

Working...
X