Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMESS
    replied
    Many topics! There wasn't a speaker or 'round table' type discussion, just a catch up in the pub with lots of little groups mixing and mingling - a great afternoon. Catch you at the next one!

Leave a comment:

• freezinhot
    replied
    Sorry guys, missed the event, regretfully now as the callibre of investor was huge. May I ask, what was the topic of discussion?

FH

Leave a comment:

• Ivan McIntosh
    replied
    Yep, enjoyed it too....I didn't get round everyone, but hopefully we will have other opportunities.. Thanks for putting it together, Barry

Leave a comment:

• hele27
    replied
    That was a great afternoon, I stayed much longer than I thought I would with a group of strangers. But now you all are not. Perhaps next time we could arrange bbq or pot luck dinner, at someones house. Make it a bit more personal and not waiting till 2012 lol

Leave a comment:

• Shane D
    replied
    Excellent afternoon out. I will forgive the PTer who told me my photo (Avatar) looks about 5 yrs out-of-date i.e I look old now . The ckeeky bugger. But funny thiing is ..he is right, the photo is about 5 yrs old .

I still can't believe how much property investment knowledge was contained in that room . A good 3 or 4 people blew me away with information.

GREAT steak sandwich too. Thanks Brenden for the suggestion (uhn Brenden i forgot your screen name now).

Shane D

Leave a comment:

• spaceman
    replied
    annual????....pffftttt!!!!! amateur ..... you mean monthly

Cheers
    Spaceman

Leave a comment:

• Ahar
    replied
    Originally posted by Keithw View Post
    Great to dispell the imagined images & see what people really look like.
    A few surprises there
    he he he ....literally he he he

And many thanks to propoholic for a great day.....perhaps we should make this an annual event???

Leave a comment:

• cube
    replied
    Originally posted by BusyLizzy View Post
    Who are you calling old?!
    Not telling

Leave a comment:

• flyernzl
    replied
    Good lunch as well.

Leave a comment:

• egan123
    replied
    Yep, I had a wee bit of the amber fluid, and met some very interesting people, thanks to all.

Leave a comment:

• BusyLizzy
    replied
    Originally posted by cube
    great to catch up with some old faces
    Who are you calling old?!

Thanks Prop - I agree, a great day out. It's definitely nice to put name to faces - I'm just sorry I didn't get a chance to get around to talk to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Keithw
    replied
    Totally agree.
    Great to dispell the imagined images & see what people really look like.
    A few surprises there

Leave a comment:

• IMESS
    replied
    Hi Prop - it was a great afternoon, good discussions - thanks for organising this!

Leave a comment:

• cube
    replied
    Thanks Propoholic - great to catch up with some old faces and to meet some new ones.

Leave a comment:

• AMR
    replied
    Wow what an awesome event. Thanks to Propoholic for organising this!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X