• donna
    replied
    yaaahooo!

Leave a comment:

• erinak
    replied
    Yayee! Thanks Donna.
    I finally got it figured thanks to you.
    And now I'm gonna save your instructions cos you never know when I'll need it again.
    Cheers and enjoy each day!

Leave a comment:

• erinak
    replied
    Thanks, I'll try that Donna n let you know. Cheers and thanks Perry.

Leave a comment:

• donna
    replied
    Hi erinak,

Go here to read up on how to find the 'new topic' button.

I know why you can not see it.

cheers,

Donna
    Hi All, I understand the forums are not intuitive for everyone so in this thread - let me know what you want instruction on. Perry says he wants to know how to add a picture in a post from his albums. How to Add a Pic From Your Albums. First you need to know where to find your albums - Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 10.19.43

Leave a comment:

• erinak
    replied
    Maybe someone else can help, thanks tho Perry, again I'm sorry folks for diverting from this post with my apologies.

Leave a comment:

• Perry
    replied
    I'm out of ideas, then. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• erinak
    replied
    Is this what you are talking about?

" Can you not 'see' the Plus New Topic (box) option?" If so, No, I can't see Plus New Topic

Good grief.

Leave a comment:

• Perry
    replied
    Originally posted by erinak View Post
    Noooo! That's why I'm asking now if someone can send me a graphic of the lay of the "land" of where to find it exactly.
    You could not see the graphic that I posted, back here?

Leave a comment:

• erinak
    replied
    Noooo! That's why I'm asking now if someone can send me a graphic of the lay of the "land" of where to find it exactly.

Leave a comment:

• Perry
    replied
    The language / wording is quite a trick.

A new post is something added to an existing thread - now called an existing topic.

In the old language used, (a new thread) is now a new topic..

As I understand it, you want to start a new topic.

Not 'start' a new post.

Can you not 'see' the Plus New Topic (box) option?

Leave a comment:

• erinak
    replied
    No, I don't for a moment feel picked on - just wanting to solve what should be straight forward so I can post a NEW post, not see the new posts by others. Simple I thought, but not so it seems. Bloody frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• Perry
    replied
    Donna is a bit more than what you refer to, but it does seem that I can't help you, any further.

Just so's you knows: Donna is an owner of the PT forum. I'm a Moderator, but that sometimes means I see what you don't / can't.

We are all struggling with the radical web site software changes, so don't feel 'picked on.'

Leave a comment:

• erinak
    replied
    Nope. All I get on my screen at the top is under forums is "New Topic', hence why I was asking Donna as I believe she is a moderator and can probably take a screen shot of what it is I am looking for and exactly where to find it.

Thanks Perry

Leave a comment:

• Perry
    replied
    Go to the area or section of the forum you want. In this case it could be Property Management.

There - to the left of the screen - you should see a little box, shaded in blue, that says [ + New Topic ]

Click on that and you should be away . . .
    Your past experiences are fooling you. As they are for most of the rest of us.

Read my suggestion very carefully and note the expression "+ New Topic."

Do not look for the words "post" or "thread."

Topic, new Topic and only a Topic.

Leave a comment:

• erinak
    replied
    And I flicked off a reply but its not here so I'll try again.
    So, I go into New Post and it gives me the New posts that someone has put up here. But I can't see a place for me to start one??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X