A Ride to Dean's Trading Workshop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Ride to Dean's Trading Workshop?

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone could give me a ride from central Auckland out to Elleslie for Dean's Trading Workshop on Saturday?

Maybe PM me.

cheers
    Mary

PS. You may notice that I'm not a 'closet-investor' any more!
    Last edited by MaryJ; 22-02-2007, 10:44 PM.
    Mary Jaksch, Nelson

Likewise, I could also use a ride...

I live in Whenuapai but I can get a ride to meet someone along the North Western motorway (say, near Lincoln Road or Te Atatu interchange). If you can help, please send me a PM. Otherwise, hubby will be up for a drive!!

(I'm unable to drive myself as my leg is currently being restrained by a cast.... )

(Mary - hope you don't mind me tagging along on your thread...!)
    Last edited by BusyLizzy; 21-02-2007, 10:53 PM.
    Lisa

Comment

How the heck will you get 2 giraffes in one vehicle. Especially as one keeps falling over and the other disappears. You might need a big sunroof.
      [email protected]

Comment

A Ride to Dean's Trading Workshop

Hi,
        I live in Te Atatu Nth, and can give both of you a lift to Dean's advanced Trading Day Workshop. Bizzy Lizzy since you are in a cast, I don't mind picking you up returning you home. If that is suitable, I can be contacted on 8348681 or 02102312851.
        See ya
        Laini
        I stink therefore I am!

Comment

you da man Laini!!

Comment

Can I make a suggestion - rather than post your contact details in the forum - get people to private mesage you. Here is a link on how to send a private message

So its a good idea to edit your posts to remove your phone numbers and replace with 'send me a pm for my contact details'.

Have fun.

Donna
            SEARCH PropertyTalk, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

I thought that was a Dog in a Giraffe mask, just take the mask off, that takes care of some room. The one that is vertically challenged ofcourse
              Last edited by Josko; 22-02-2007, 10:36 AM.

Comment

If anyone needs a ride from the Waikato area PM me. I'll be driving up early on sat morning.
                No price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I have arranged to pick up Mary. The giraffe and the cat can sit in the back seat, I have hired a very tall car.
                  Whatever it takes ...

Comment

Thanks Fobby - will give you a call. I have noted your numbers so you may want to remove them from your post (by clicking on the edit button).

By the way - welcome to the forum!!

Originally posted by Monkeyboy
                    How the heck will you get 2 giraffes in one vehicle. Especially as one keeps falling over and the other disappears. You might need a big sunroof.
                    Ahhh... there's alway ONE funny one!! With my broken leg you think that I would be the giraffe that keeps falling down!
                    Last edited by BusyLizzy; 22-02-2007, 08:51 PM. Reason: typo
                    Lisa

Comment

Hi lisa, I was wondering why you always seemed to disappear.
                      [email protected]

Comment

I just get a bit shy at times!
                        Lisa

Comment

Working...
                        X