No announcement yet.

Yet another Slum Landlord that thinks they're getting away with Un Healthy Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Slum Landlord that thinks they're getting away with Un Healthy Home

I'm amazed they haven't been extradited back to NZ to face the Court not TT https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/christ...F3OEJKUO3SOXU/
    Kaye
    www.streetsaheadpm.co.nz

Why didn't the tenants move out?
    The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates and a monthly salary - Fred Wilson.

Comment

Yeah - madness

And shocking new details have emerged about the state of the house, including the tenants, because of water damage in the property, were getting electric shocks from the television when it rained.
      They demolished the house and sold the property at the centre of the case in July last year.
      Sold the land I guess.

Definitely not your usual landlord and I guess they think they'll get away with it as they live offshore. But this is unlikely as it's now too high profile - they should pay up immediately.

Agree re. the tenants should have taken matters into their own hands by seeking help to move out as soon as they realised there was no likelihood of improvement in conditions.

Holding back rent didn't work. The authorities would be all over them with support had they reached out.

Well, hopefully they do get their $38K.

cheers,

Donna
      SEARCH PropertyTalk, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Working...
      X