Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heat pump for rental house, which last long, low repair rate?Carries, Daikin,Gree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat pump for rental house, which last long, low repair rate?Carries, Daikin,Gree?

Hi, Guys, can you please advise me: The air-conditioner installer advised me the Carries air-conditioner is the best choice because it has the lowest repair rate, best after sale support and 7 years warranty. He said Daikin is the second best choice but only 5years warranty and Gree is the last choice because it is far NOT as good as Carries and Daikin and more expensive now. I googled and someone said Carries is only good for commercial type of air-conditioner, but not the residential type. How do you choose for your rental property air-conditioner? Thank you.

I've used Mitsubishi and Fujitsu. Both brands have been fine. 5yr or 6yr warranty unless in Rotorua or similar geothermal area.
    The tenants don't run them any way.
    The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates and a monthly salary - Fred Wilson.

Comment

Carrier is fine and I use it in residential rentals. I understand that many of the products are manufactured under joint venture (JV) with a Japanese company Txoshiba.
      Last edited by Sanya; 25-10-2021, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Put cheap ones in, they wont be used.

Comment

^^ Agree - though we have tenants that do use them - and we're servicing every year for fire safety. Gree and Fujitsu - not had issues with them.

cheers,

Donna
          Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Working...
          X