X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuff said?

Originally posted by Perry View Post
    RBNZ: No continued house price increases - rather a 5% decrease.

Adrian Orr lays out what he sees as the contributory factors.

I.e. 577 new dwellings a week coming on to the market.
    I said it then and say it now: the higher they are the further their predictions fail / fall.

Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

Anyone noticed that the subtle media banter is slowly changing to interest rates steadying or having peaked? This may mean that buyers come back to the market potentially.
      The reality of course is that there are micro markets across the country and even within suburbs of cities, so there is no one answer.

So my prediction is the same as it was 25 years ago, the property market will fall and will raise...and then fall again and rise.....
      Living a more meaningful & enhanced life with investments, business and blogging. www.theFIminator.com

Comment

Originally posted by Zorwarrior View Post
        So my prediction is the same . . . the property market will fall and will rise...and then fall again and rise.....
        Property purchase cost numbers (not equal to 'value') have always see-sawed.
        What counts is how those fluctuations relate to inflation.
        Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

Working...
        X