Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm the Emptor in this scenario. Development.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm the Emptor in this scenario. Development.

Is there someone who is willing to talk me through the back-of-the-envelope calculations on site clearing and developing?
    DFTBA

Sounds like this might be tour first time developing. Be careful, be prepared to ride out long delays.
    Profiting from Property, not People

Want free help on taking your portfolio to the next level?

Comment

Many a financially-settled PI has foundered when property development was embarked upon.

Take care! Great care.
      Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

I'm quite happy to Caveat, and yes it would be my first rodeo, but would still like some help with the pencil and envelope calculations.
        DFTBA

Comment

What do you want to do?. First step is to talk to a surveyor to determine what can be done with the site. They will also have a breakdown of costs for subdividing including Reserve contribution. There are a few variables. What services do you need? ie elec and water to boundary. Can you utilise existing sewer connections? Flat or elevated site. Talk to a local contractor about site clearing.

Not sure if that answers your question. I have done some subdividing and building behind existing houses in Christchurch.
          Happy to chat.

Comment

Have you bought without a feasibility plan?
            You talk about clearing the site , is it a single dwelling site or a subdivision?
            Profiting from Property, not People

Want free help on taking your portfolio to the next level?

Comment

Working...
            X