• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueSky View Post
    here's the stories you may like

https://www.interest.co.nz/currencie...5L5fmUxf6rkJ9s

coming Recession ....
    Everything overvalued

this cycle is overcooked due overdye by 28 months ..highest ever since record began
    Question:What happens when our dollar becomes worthless?
    Answer :Hyperinflation
    Question:What happens if we go into hyperinflation?
    Answer:Soft and paper Assets e.g shares,stocks, bonds,Kiwisaver/Retirement funds crash(see GFC 08/09 for more information)
    Hard assets Gold/Silver Land/Property double and possibly triple in value, and the predictable cycle of the rich get richer and poor get poorer continues.
    Question:Why is this happening?
    Answer:unfortunately because it has too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
      This parties only just beginning, let me tell you a little story...how about we create another version of the swine flu and name it after a Mexican beer ..then we release it into a highly populated city, maybe somewhere in Asia, then we create mass panic throughout the world and through media (already knowing this virus is any worse than the flu)..the world panics..wall street crashes...the governments around the world order their reserve banks to lower interest rates, governments borrow billions for stimulus to build motorways,cyclelanes, and what ever else will get you re-elected..assets prices increase, I become wealthier..and the cycle starts again.....just a story though..not reality..lol.
      I get that and is probably what happens, but I just don't see how this bubble continues on its merry way.
      "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

Comment

Property is not a bubble...the imaginary numbers that flash up on your banking app is the closest thing to a bubble.the fed printed trillions of u.s dollars last quarter...you can't print land...the house on your land devalues like everything else but land will remain the same value.

Comment

New Zealanders think Ardern is our leader, her and Robertson bow to Adrian Orr, anybody stop to ask the question why a Reserve bank governor isn't elected?...And for the record Trump kneels to Powell...
          https://www-washingtonexaminer-com.c...nomy-is-strong

Comment

New Zealanders think Ardern is our leader, her and Robertson bow to Adrian Orr, anybody stop to ask the question why a Reserve bank governor isn't elected?..
            You're not going to get anywhere complaining about the financial system.
            Historically it's been a tool for merchants, kings and warriors to get what they want.
            So it stays.

Comment

Originally posted by McDuck View Post
              You're not going to get anywhere complaining about the financial system.
              Historically it's been a tool for merchants, kings and warriors to get what they want.
              So it stays.
              I'm getting a bit of topic here but with regard to your comment on the established financial system, I can't help but think how many out there today believe crypto can get a foothold. Surely the established banking system is never going to let that happen.

Comment

Who says Im complaining?,Im 45 retired, wealthy ,however I come from poverty, just explaining to the 95%who don't understand the system.

Comment

Originally posted by ermat View Post
                  I'm getting a bit of topic here but with regard to your comment on the established financial system, I can't help but think how many out there today believe crypto can get a foothold. Surely the established banking system is never going to let that happen.
                  Now someones might be getting it!
                  A history in some former currency
                  Shells-now worthless
                  Slavery-now illegal
                  Gold coins-President Nixon ends the gold standard in 1971
                  NZ pound-now worthless
                  NZ dollar-becoming more worthless with every rate cut.
                  Understand what most people dont....

Comment

Who says Im complaining?,Im 45 retired, wealthy ,however I come from poverty, just explaining to the 95%who don't understand the system.
                    true.

people don't want to know.

I mean, how many people are happy to use things without knowing how they work?

Most.

Do people who drive know how carburettor work?
                    Do people who use a laptop understand how an IC works?

not really.

Comment

yes you are.

The bankers will do whatever they need to do to survive.
                      They serve the governments well at the moment, so they exist still.

Nothing would please them more than being able to charge you money and having absolutely no infrastructure themselvs.

Comment

Originally posted by McDuck View Post
                        yes you are.

The bankers will do whatever they need to do to survive.
                        They serve the governments well at the moment, so they exist still.

Nothing would please them more than being able to charge you money and having absolutely no infrastructure themselvs.
                        Sorry, still off topic, so what do you mean, banks are pro crypto ?

Comment

Sorry, still off topic, so what do you mean, banks are pro crypto ?
                          Historically a little inaccurate, but it gets the message through
                          https://youtu.be/FuHQhGqZvY0

Comment

Originally posted by Keys View Post
                            Awwwww.

Ya got me. That is a week old. Was thinking it was just announced.
                            So predictable ..
                            https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12313066

Comment

You might be next!
                              Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

So totally unpredictable, really.
                                Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X