Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Architect Recommendation

Hello,

I've got a site in South Auckland that I would like to subdivide, resite the current house and put a new prefab house onto the new lot, looking for an architect/draftsman to do some site plans and working drawings to submit to council for building consent. I was hoping you have some recommendation of reliable ones? Thanks.

N

Originally posted by Nicole View Post
    Hello,

I've got a site in South Auckland that I would like to subdivide, resite the current house and put a new prefab house onto the new lot, looking for an architect/draftsman to do some site plans and working drawings to submit to council for building consent. I was hoping you have some recommendation of reliable ones? Thanks.

N
    talk to a good builder, he will have somebody that does plans etc for him

Comment

I don't have anyone in Auckland but if you search past threads this is a common request.
      Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

Try a house lifting company for the resite and they may even be able to install the piles for the new prefab. Or else some of those modular companies have a draughtsman that can do all that which saves getting multiple people and companies involved.

Comment

Sentinel Homes have all that in house. They are great. Stuart Shutt is the principal.

Comment

Yep he's good but does not do prefab homes. You know the ones already built and plonked onto the foundations.

Comment

Have you tried Haven? - Gary Millington does the Mod POD. Worth checking out if you haven't already. Has done a few ModPods around the Auckland and north of. And one on Waiheke.

Comment

Oh prefab is a different deal yes. All I can say is don't use A1 unless they have changed ownership and improved quality in the last decade.

Comment

Ai homes franchised so all have different owners. THe guy that started A1 up now Navigation Homes. Haven are nice but expensive. What about Sunshine Homes?

Comment

Working...
                  X