Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builder recommendation in South Auckland

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Builder recommendation in South Auckland

    Hi There,

    These forums have been very helpful for new people like me. Really appreciate all of your support.

    I have been looking for a decent builder and plumber in South Auckland. Could I please have any recommendations?

    I really appreciate your help on this.

    Thanks.

  • #2
    Hi aucklandn81,

    Whereabouts in South are you? Manukau, Papakura, or Franklin?

    Kind regards
    Jimmy
    Pukeko Rental Managers (South Auckland)
    If the tenant doesn't pay the rent we will!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by PukekoManukau View Post
      Hi aucklandn81,

      Whereabouts in South are you? Manukau, Papakura, or Franklin?

      Kind regards
      Jimmy
      Thanks for your reply. Jimmy. It is under Manukau.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by aucklandn81 View Post
        Thanks for your reply. Jimmy. It is under Manukau.
        For plumbing, Craftsman Plumbing - we've used them before and they are very reliable.

        Pukeko Rental Managers (South Auckland)
        If the tenant doesn't pay the rent we will!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by PukekoManukau View Post
          For plumbing, Craftsman Plumbing - we've used them before and they are very reliable.

          http://www.craftsmanplumbing.co.nz/
          Thank you so much for your response. Jimmy. Do you know of any builders by any chance?

          Comment


          • #6
            If it's a major build talk to Stuart Shutt at Investor Homes. There is nobody better.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
              If it's a major build talk to Stuart Shutt at Investor Homes. There is nobody better.
              Thank you very much. I am also looking for some reliable builder for some small to medium jobs.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
                If it's a major build talk to Stuart Shutt at Investor Homes. There is nobody better.
                im sure there is

                Comment


                • #9
                  I can help you

                  Originally posted by aucklandn81 View Post
                  Thank you very much. I am also looking for some reliable builder for some small to medium jobs.
                  Hi please call me on 021725219 thanks
                  http://Www.renopro.nz
                  021725219

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Referring people to a builder is hard.

                    I have a friend who runs a crew that looks after his rentals and his clients. Early on when I joined this forum I referred a couple of people who wanted builders and he said he spent a lot of time with them and they wanted the cheapest cost and wound up not doing anything. He asked me to no longer refer him any people I didn't know personally.

                    Not that auckland81 isn't genuine or anything, I am just reluctant when making builder referrals because I know they'll feel obligated to respond and (especially in Auckland) it's half a day of their time.
                    Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Nick G View Post
                      Referring people to a builder is hard.

                      I have a friend who runs a crew that looks after his rentals and his clients. Early on when I joined this forum I referred a couple of people who wanted builders and he said he spent a lot of time with them and they wanted the cheapest cost and wound up not doing anything. He asked me to no longer refer him any people I didn't know personally.

                      Not that auckland81 isn't genuine or anything, I am just reluctant when making builder referrals because I know they'll feel obligated to respond and (especially in Auckland) it's half a day of their time.
                      No worries. Nick, I totally understand from your view. On other hand, there are lot of builders available but some of them aren't great and the people whom you land on really depends on luck and reviews on web, which may or may not be legitamate. I guess that many people on this forum might have already passed that phase and hence thought of posting here for referrals. Thank you for responding.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thank you for the contact. Dood

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X