investment in Parkway rise new section Wainuiomata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• investment in Parkway rise new section Wainuiomata

New development of 69 sections in Wainuiomata. brand new 4 beds house sold around 510k. Is it a good choice for investment?

Thanks.

this is a broad question - what do you want to achieve out of your investment?

Comment

Originally posted by Don't believe the Hype View Post
      This is a broad question - what do you want to achieve out of your investment?
      Rent it out for loan payment and revd capital gain.

Comment

paying a loan is not an investment just like paying a car payment is not an investment.

You need to get clear on what you want to achieve out of your investing - i wouldn't buy anything until i had a clear understanding of what i wanted to achieve.

Comment

To answer the original question. I don't think so, they will be cashflow negative unless rents go up a lot. You don't want to be CF negative in Wainui...
          Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick G View Post
            To answer the original question. I don't think so, they will be cashflow negative unless rents go up a lot. You don't want to be CF negative in Wainui...
            What is wrong with negative cash flow if i) you have the funds ii) you believe there will be significant capital gain in that location?

The original question is way to broad to be able to be answered as simply as that.

Comment

He was asking my opinion. I don't think you want to be cashflow negative on a rental in Wainui. Historically a low socio economic area will have higher maintenance costs and vacancies, so more risk and since yield is a measure of risk you want a higher yield. Taking negative cashflow in hope of a big gain offsetting it is the kind of move you lampoon Gary Lin over ;-)
              Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

Working...
              X