Helensville Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helensville Area

Anybody live or own IP's out Helensville way? What's happening in the area these days? Any demand for rentals? Any job growth?

Originally posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
    Anybody live or own IP's out Helensville way? What's happening in the area these days? Any demand for rentals? Any job growth?
    I know its on the FHBs radar, met a heat pump installer last week that had bought out there as was priced out of AK. Commutes to the city every day, seems likely to continue with the unaffordabilty issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomo View Post
      I know its on the FHBs radar, met a heat pump installer last week that had bought out there as was priced out of AK. Commutes to the city every day, seems likely to continue with the unaffordabilty issue.
      I moved from there a few mths ago after living out there 12 yrs and had an investment property out there. Some growth but the travel can be a killer if commuting - though closer than sth auckland. Is a need for rentals out there. The pricing has moved quite a bit over recent years so its not significantly behind in helensville, but parakai is always cheaper though only 2.5km down the road from hville.

Comment

Working...
      X