Favona Jasvin Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favona Jasvin Park

Hi, am trying to find a home for ourselves in Auckland having moved up two years ago. Been priced out in a few auctions and we are now looking at houses in South Auckland. We came across this new development in Favona marketed as part of Jasvin Park and I understand that we need to pay an annual maintenance fee of $350. I couldn't find much information about the company behind this development. Does anyone know anything about them? Also, what should we be looking out for in regards to this type of build that involves annual maintenance fees? What is the potential of this area?

Appreciate any advice on the above.

Cheers
    Doremon

Doremon,

I know a little bit about Jasvin Park. When I was a Real Estate agent I did a pitch for the project. I was in discussions with the General manager of the project. At that time stage 1 was completed and I was impressed with the high standard of the build. I have not seen was stage they are up to now.

The annual maintenance fee is because it is a gated community with private road. Maintenance to the main gate and road would be my guess where most of the annual fee will go towards.

The area is not great. And that is being polite. But the secure gated compound makes it a bit better and kind of isolated from the surrounding community. The school zones for that area are some of the worst in Auckland. I wouldn't wish Mangere College on anyone.

Nearly all families that purchased stage 1 send their kids out of zone for school. Other downside it is nowhere near a train station but it is close to Highway 20 (South Western Motorway).

Shane

Comment

Hi Shane,

Thank you so much for the information. I did have reservation about the transport and the surrounding area (although the houses around the area look neat and tidy). Being new to Auckland especially the south, it's hard to know what the areas are like and I really appreciate the information you provided.

Cheers
      Doremon

Comment

Glad to be of help. Nice project, crap area.

Shane

Comment

Working...
        X