Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are these investors now?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I wasn't knocking the good kiwi quiet achiever, but they are so quiet their easy to miss.

    The noisy flashy bugger with the silk shirt, big belly and loud car is much easier to spot, both on the way up and on the way back down.

    Comment


    • Don Ha will be back you can be sure of that.....................

      Comment


      • Originally posted by halfempty View Post
        I wasn't knocking the good kiwi quiet achiever, but they are so quiet their
        easy to miss. The noisy flashy bugger with the silk shirt, big belly and loud
        car is much easier to spot, both on the way up and on the way back down.
        Yes - you can almost hear them when they hit ground zero. I did not mean
        to imply you were knocking anyone. Rather, that there's a lot of quietly suc-
        cessful PIs doing their thing and helping others. From the goodness of their
        hearts, too, rather than motivated by increasing the bulge in their wallets.

        Oh, don't forget the bling things to go with the silk shirt, etc.
        Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by halfempty View Post
          So lets look on the otherside, Who's making good ground at the moment?
          Me.

          And a large number of posters here.

          Slow, steady and sure.

          Ah, I see Perry has answered in a manner far superior to me.
          Last edited by Keys; 30-08-2012, 10:04 PM.
          www.3888444.co.nz
          Facebook Page

          Comment


          • ^^^ Good on you.

            Might as well make some Hay while the Sun's out

            Comment


            • What an interesting thread! I have learned a lot reading all your posts, mainly I have learned who I'll take advice from.
              Fascinating to see the Tall Poppy, who by the way is the only one (apart from our moderators) using his real name (or is RonHoyFong a pseudonym and the photo gleaned from Clipart?) -to see the attempts to cut him "down to size" or to our level as I prefer to call it. The amount of energy expounded in trying to trip him up would, in my humble opinion, be far better used in tracking down the next good deal.
              There are many good people on this site and I am delighted I found you all. It will make my next baby steps into property investing so much less intimidating, knowing there are like minded people out there willing to give advice and encouragement. And they far outnumber the "knockers" as far as I can see. Good on yer!!
              What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Pim View Post
                What an interesting thread! I have learned a lot reading all your posts, mainly I have learned who I'll take advice from.
                Take all the advice with a jaundiced view. You need to weigh it all up for yourself and give it the 'sniff' test. It is YOU who must make the decisions - the advice is but an input to that process.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                  Take all the advice with a jaundiced view. You need to weigh it all up for yourself and give it the 'sniff' test. It is YOU who must make the decisions - the advice is but an input to that process.
                  Oh, by all means Wayne. Perhaps, instead of advice I should have said information. I've been out of the country for a long time and need help with simple stuff long time residents take for granted. I have learned a heck of a lot just reading posts on here among other things. I feel very fortunate to have found this forum.
                  What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

                  Comment


                  • Concerning that so many are no longer involved in the sector- are they on to something?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by wayneneill View Post
                      Concerning that so many are no longer involved in the sector- are they on to something?
                      nope...they just over committed and paid the price. Plenty of investors doing VERY well over the past few years.

                      Shane

                      Comment


                      • Richmastery boss Phil Jones’ career isn’t what it was in the boom days up to 2008, and this month his ex-wife won a court order to claw back more than $500,000 from him….

                        http://www.propbd.co.nz/afa.asp?idWe...&SID=315958281
                        Last edited by eri; 21-09-2012, 12:46 PM.
                        have you defeated them?
                        your demons

                        Comment


                        • So nearly a combined $million to Steve Goodey and Corrina - what's the likelihood of payment?

                          Cheers,

                          Donna
                          SEARCH PropertyTalk, About PropertyTalk

                          BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by donna View Post
                            So nearly a combined $million to Steve Goodey and Corrina - what's the likelihood of payment?

                            Cheers,

                            Donna
                            As long as Phil stays in US, Steve and Corina won't get a cent.

                            But then again, Phil might be generous...

                            Comment


                            • ......

                              Yeah, right!

                              Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NovInvestor View Post
                                As long as Phil stays in US, Steve and Corina won't get a cent.

                                But then again, Phil might be generous...
                                If Phil never comes back then it was worth it!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X