196 Hobson Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 196 Hobson Street

Hey all, First time poster long time reader, Anyone have any info about 196 Hobson Street? Good or bad?

Leaky building i believe.

Comment

Comment

you'll want to get the BC minutes, preferably for a few years as your first step

no excuses from the agent

ie if you ask by email and they don't reply

move on

if you do get them and choose to continue your due diligence

the next step would be to call the acc weather tight section and ask about the buildings code of compliance status, building warrant etc.

if you get anything but good answers over the phone but still choose to take it further

you'll need to pay for some print outs or order the buildings file on cdrom for $60? and go over the files with a builder architect
        have you defeated them?
        your demons

Comment

Plus if it is a leaky building and if it looks like that the current owners have a good chance of getting the council or other parties to pay for this, make sure that any new owners buying at a discount can get their costs covered as well.

I have had a client buy something at discount later to find out that although the body corporate had won a case against previous builders for leaky issues, he had to foot his portion of the bill, since he bought at a discount and this cost was effectively factored in.
          Hamish Patel | ph: 09 625 4693 | mob: 021 625 693
          My Website
          Be informed - register for our free monthly newsletter

Comment

Working...
          X