Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Property Showcase

Hi,

Given the recent criticism of the close relationship and possible conflict of interest between Richmastery and Blue Peak, what do people make of Global Property Showcase?

cube
    DFTBA

Surely if we use the acid test of property coach's teaching and selling at the same time then we are going to have to burn them at the stake!!!!

But we can't becuase I like both Dean and Kent and their not fat so it's OK.

But if either of them try's to sell me juice or run a marathon I'll get the match's out.....

Comment

Originally posted by halfempty View Post
      But we can't becuase I like both Dean
      Love the head shot of Dean on the site. Looks like they didn't have time for a photo shoot so just cut his head out of a husband and wife (?) snapshot.

Comment

But we can't becuase I like both Dean and Kent and their not fat so it's OK.
        (ignoring the bad grammer and speling )

Dean describes himself as 'in shape ......... round is a shape'

I thought the same about the head shot!

cube
        DFTBA

Comment

Entertaining reading from the FAQ section:

What guarantees are there we won’t lose our money?

Well you can’t lose your money pre construction. In Queensland deposits must go to a lawyers trust account and earn interest. They are always protected.
          Alternatively if you are using a bank guarantee your actual cash outlay is minimal, typically under $5000 over 3 years to control an $800,000 property.

In terms of your investment being worth less than your purchase price this is in our professional opinion as good as impossible. Providing you buy from reputable developers, early in a projects development, you are assured of profits.

In fact in the case of our current approved developer Azzura they have been working with investors for 20 years and have never had 1 investor lose money with them EVER!!

Comment

wow

thats a helluva no-lose promise !

go the investors

Comment

Sorry Typhoon can you actually tell me if they are promising anything?

Opinion can't be taken to the bank.

Comment

half -empty...

Originally posted by studio1 View Post
                Entertaining reading from the FAQ section:

What guarantees are there we won’t lose our money?

Well you can’t lose your money pre construction. In Queensland deposits must go to a lawyers trust account and earn interest. They are always protected.
                Alternatively if you are using a bank guarantee your actual cash outlay is minimal, typically under $5000 over 3 years to control an $800,000 property.

In terms of your investment being worth less than your purchase price this is in our professional opinion as good as impossible. Providing you buy from reputable developers, early in a projects development, you are assured of profits.

the big one >>> In fact in the case of our current approved developer Azzura they have been working with investors for 20 years and have never had 1 investor lose money with them EVER!!
                I was thinking of the inferred passed on promise from azzura - but when you read the rest it makes me worry for kent and dean that they say these things. But they are big boys.
                Last edited by typhoon; 23-06-2008, 09:42 PM. Reason: for not fro

Comment

I'd say precisely the same conflict of interest and precisely the same reasons to do your own research and be sceptical.

Cheers
                  David
                  New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

Hi all,
                    Sorry if this is not the right place for this request, I am new to this forum and am wanting to get involved in property. I have been building up my business over the last few years and now I am in a position to step aside from it while it continues and get more invoved in property. I have read a few books,B Jones, DeRoos, RichDad, P Jones, some from America and Aus, I have Dean Leftus Trading DVD, just finished watching it today. My question is about lease option courses and who gives you more bang for your buck. Richmastry, How2 Terry Christian, Global Business Dorien Foster, Derrick Masters are some I have heard about. I enjoy reading your posts and look forward to your expertise. Also I am from the Bay of Plenty and would like to have a coffee with those from here thanks again.

Comment

See what one respected property educator and investor thinks of this company

"But it gets WORSE! What many investors aren't told is that the person conducting the seminar for those glitzy Gold Coast bank eroders is selling property that he himself has property Options on. property he effectively controls and is making significant margin on.

You see in Australia it is normal to be able to pay a minor property option fee, say $1000 to get control of a property for a defined period of time in order for you to on sell it to others at a much higher price.

Here is an example:

Property Seller pays $30,000 ($1000 each) to get property options on 30 Gold Coast Apartments. His option lasts for 6 months and enables him to purchase any of those apartments at $550,000. He then runs seminars selling investors into the Gold Coast Apartments but charges them $675,000 per apartment."

At least bluepeak is honest and transparent and you are dealing with a reputably company not some flybynight crowd.
                      But bluepeak was constantly condemed on this site, while this globaly property company has not a negative word said about it, curious, some might think there was a commerical vendetta taking place.

Comment

The only flaw in your comments Orbital is that they are nonsense.
                        Under Queensland law all interested parties are disclosed and we could not legally sell property through GPS we had optioned. It is illegal.
                        Very kind of Phil to send so much traffic to the site though, sadly his comments are drivel.

Comment

Just in case it gets pulled form RM's site I have just posted this in their forum.

"Just for the record Phil
                          But it gets WORSE! What many investors aren't told is that the person conducting the seminar for those glitzy Gold Coast bank eroders is selling property that he himself has property Options on. property he effectively controls and is making significant margin on.
                          This is a total lie and I suggest you publicly apologies and retract the statement."

Comment

He hates any competition or someone doing better than him.

It's quite funny because I would have thought the NZ market is doing worse than the Aussie one yet Blue Peak are trying to sell some properties at valuation
                            Nigel Turner

Comment

Originally posted by pooomba View Post
                              Just in case it gets pulled form RM's site I have just posted this in their forum.

"Just for the record Phil

This is a total lie and I suggest you publicly apologies and retract the statement."
                              If you are going to accuse a man who prides himself on his integrity of lieing then you better have some serious evidence to back that potentially slanderous allegation up, otherwise I would looking in the yellow pages for a good defence lawyer.

Comment

Working...
                              X