Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onehunga

Hi All

Does anyone own or know of a rental available in Onehunga. We are hoping to move there soon?

We own several IP's ourselves and can supply great references. Professional couple, early 30's, no pets and non smokers.

Finding places seems like pretty slim pickings right now!!

Cheers

Popoi

wrong place

This forum is probably not the correct palce to be posting a "Wanted to Rent" notice.

I would head over to trademe for that kind of thing

Shane D

Comment

yep been there for a few weeks now but not having much luck so we thought we would try Propertytalk. Wouldnt usually just drop in on a website but we have posted 45 times on here before, often offering a lot of friendly info to other Landlords.

If you dont ask, you dont get.........

Popoi

Comment

onehunga

Hi there,

Co-incidentally we are moving from our Onehunga rental to another one in Onehunga... and yes I agree it is dang hard to find good ones, though I believe there are more on offer now that there has been in quite some time.

here's the details:

very spacious 3 bedroom apartment with double internal access garage and small outside courtyard. Address: 19/2 Onehunga Harbour Road (location is a mixed bag... bit noisy when you are outside, very quiet inside... handy if you like biking over Mangere Bridge and like to go the Landing pub... as it is practically next door!)

Bottom - garage and courtyard.
        1st floor - main lounge, dining, kitchen, loo.
        second floor - master bedroom with ensuite, two other double bedrooms plus large upstairs bathroom.

We pay $430 pw. Not sure if they will be increasing the rent.

Move in day is June 15.

If you are interested in talking to my landlord send me a PM.

Comment

If this doesn't work out, try the Caveat Emptor section of the forum, its our trading corner :-)

Good luck!!!
          two ears and just one mouth.. for good reason.

Comment

A police spokeswoman said the attack was carried out at the Onehunga Cemetery at the end of Church St, around 12.30am yesterday.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crim...to-wifes-grave
            have you defeated them?
            your demons

Comment

Working...
            X