$375k house - costs $900 a week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cube View Post
    CJ - did you miss out on the English summer school option??
    it is amazing the qualifications you can get in this country without being able to read, write or spell. I will try to remember to proof read in future.

ps. obviously i was state skool.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenis View Post
      Take $40k out for private schools and wallop you're down to $1,200 which is ok but not fantastic especially with a big mortgage or 2, lease car, credit cards ....... I could see how you could be broke. Personally I'd be taking the kids out of school, it's better than losing the roof over your heads and then they have nothing to come home to.

They can always send them to Uni later - more debt.
      Woah when did nZ school fees state to match Europes? My two cost me €20000 each a year!!!!
      The mission of any business enterprise should include the aim to develop economic conditions rather than simply react to them.

Comment

Have you seen our costs for broadband? Or Cell phone calls.
        Hamish Patel | ph: 09 625 4693 | mob: 021 625 693
        My Website
        Be informed - register for our free monthly newsletter

Comment

Originally posted by Omad View Post
          With rates at $1400 ($27 per week) and insurance at say $600 ($12 per week) you are still only looking at $762.15 per week.

Am I missing something?
          Your rates seem a little light. Ours are $2400k per year here on the North Shore and that's not including ARC
          Jo Birch
          Looking for someone to manage your next project or event? Then call now!
          +61 450 148 678

Comment

Originally posted by Heg View Post
            Your rates seem a little light. Ours are $2400k per year here on the North Shore and that's not including ARC
            I was using the rates quoted in the article.

Comment

Originally posted by Heg View Post
              Do you mean body corporate? Or do you mean you are paying $300 per month just to live over the shore with out taking into account the mortgage cost if any.
              Hamish Patel | ph: 09 625 4693 | mob: 021 625 693
              My Website
              Be informed - register for our free monthly newsletter

Comment

Originally posted by mortgage broker View Post
                Do you mean body corporate? Or do you mean you are paying $300 per month just to live over the shore with out taking into account the mortgage cost if any.
                Not body corp - just rates. North Shore City Council rates. PLUS we pay ARC about $500 per year. And guess what - we are in for an alomst 6% increase this year (that's an increase in rates NOT services provide by the council......)
                Jo Birch
                Looking for someone to manage your next project or event? Then call now!
                +61 450 148 678

Comment

MB - your maths is out by a bit - that's $200 month.

In Rotorua our rates are $1,600 pa and we have a very modest house in a very average area. My elderly parents pay $3,600 !!

Comment

Working...
                  X