Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why You Should Have Large House Address Numbers

Hi there,

It is obvious that there are many home owners that should read this article... ( ??? Guilty ??? ) .

Have a good week
    Walter

"Carpe Diem"

Morgan Hamilton offers expert advice and great tips regarding all aspects concerning House Address Numbers
    Is Morgan Hamilton a self-appointed expert, or is there a HANINZ (House Address Numbers Institute of NZ) professional body to which he belongs?

If I take Morgan's advice, and my tenants are therefore more able to track me down and abuse me for not supervising their 'going-to-bed-smoking-while-drunk habits', is their a HAN Ombudsman to whom I can complain.

I look forward to the 3-day "Secrets of House Address Numbering" seminar, and if I may suggest some speakers to help keep everyone motivated:

Madame Numero - 2 hours on "What your House Address Number Font says about YOU"

Thomas W Owen (TWO to his mates) - a quick session on "Numerology and your neighbours"

and of course, the irrepressible

Tu Tree-Fore - an afternoon on "Colour combinations for your House Address Number and you letter box".

I see that if I book early, I can get a copy of the exciting DVD "History of House Address Numbering in New Zealand" presented by Peter Jackson(*)

I can't wait - the excitement is two much

cube

(*) Not THAT Peter Jackson, but the maths teacher from Mt Albert Grammer
    DFTBA

Comment

I must admit an amusing article.
      I don't know about what he says but I'd say large numbers and if you can afford it nice ones with a nice letterbox makes all the difference to a house because it's the first thing a would be buyer sees.

Comment

Working...
      X