Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooz13
    replied
    Thanks all. Change of landlord done and existing tenants kept under old agreement. They have been outstanding tenants so far with no problems since commencement of tenancy last 2 years and all running smoothly.

Leave a comment:

• Keys
    replied
    You will be out of your depth. To ask questions such as yours indicate that you have a lot of learning to do. Not only by the book but real world learning. Stay here and read, read, read.

Leave a comment:

• Sooz13
    replied
    Thanks for your replies. Agent advised agreement stays in place so I've run with that.

Leave a comment:

• artemis
    replied
    Do you need a new agreement? Or just the change of landlord process

Leave a comment:

• robert786
    replied
    best place to ask is tribunal ; they are very prompt in replying : most probably u will need to sign new agreement which u can download from website;last part depends on you and vendor as u need to recheck credentials n credit rating

Leave a comment:

• Sooz13
    started a topic Rental agreement

Rental agreement

Hi all. My first post.....

I've just terminated my contract with the rental agent and will be taking over the running of the rental myself in 2 weeks time. With all the recent changes in rental laws and the termination of the agent I will need a new agreement with the tenants. I wonder if anyone can help with this or point me in the right direction. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

As well, I rented the property to older parents and their 30 year old son lives with them. Father now deceased and now son currently on agreement in lieu of father. Can I/should I only put mother on new agreement in case of future problems?
Working...
X