Airless Spray Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don and Liz View Post
    i could never get mine to work properly - always seemed to jam.
    last job i was on where the painter sprayed he didnt get paid it was so bad, plus his gun constantly jammed

Comment

Excellent feedback, Skid, thanks.
      "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

The jamming gun means that he needs a new gun kit or he is not cleaning it properly-they can get gunked up and dont return into the seat properly so you get a squirt of paint at the end of each spray.
        like i said -a cowboy can do alot of damage with a spray gun,and for a starter it is a steep learning curve.
        The best way to learn is to find a good painter who sprays and learn from him if you can.T.hat way you can learn for next time,and ofcourse the potential hire cost of the spray unit is saved so that can in effect be deducted from his rate.
        Im semi retired but still spray a bit,but Im in the Auckland area and it sounds like your in S Island?
        Still,if you give it a go im around with advice in terms of more specifics.

Comment

Sorry ,I just realized the starter of the post is from the Auckland area-thought it was Muppet.
          If your in my area and want to give it a go yourself I am contactable in terms of advice or if you get in a jam and im not tied up on something else. Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X