Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation - Garage Floor Replacement

Hey,

I am needing my garage floor concrete replaced.
    Does anyone have any recommendations on who to use in the Wellington/Hutt area?

Cheers

Replaced why?
    Do you need it all dug out and relayed or just re-surfaced?
    There are good products on the market that will re-surface a concrete floor but if it is broken up for some reason they wouldn't work.

Comment

I want to have the floor carpeted and shelving installed so I prefer a flat floor for this.

I would put a picture in to show the current state but keep getting an error saying links are not allowed

Comment

Depending on how bad the floor is you could just use a floor levelling compound to sort it.
        Totally replacing the floor (digging up and new concrete) would be an expensive job.

Comment

Not for this floor, its been cut in random places and about 3-4 different levels happening at the moment. not sure why the last owner cut it up in random ways

Comment

Hi Jim,

Use this site for uploading your image and then put the link in.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

cheers,

Donna
            Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

what are the height differences??between slabs

what about a topping over the existing say 50 thick?

Comment

Image below
                The right side of the garage concrete strip is lower than image shows as I think it acts like a gutter but could be wrong on that
                The 2 slabs at the back are different height, back at the property in a few hours so will measure the difference

Comment

Thanks for the image - yeah replacement would be the way to go - imagine walking around on that in the dark!

cheers,

Donna
                  Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Contact someone that does footings and/or foundations. Basement dig outs also.

Comment

Working...
                    X