Insulation companies Auckland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insulation companies Auckland

I cant imagine this has not been covered but I cant find it.

There have been some real shockers apparently but who are the reasonable crowds out there?

Ive got 3 houses to sort out--That means underfloor and most likely an additional blanket on top of what is there.

Any suggestions of where to start? Cheers

We recently used 'Installed' - they're in AKL and WGN. We're in WGN - they were good, and I did quite a lot of research with quotes for one property that went from $1700 - $7000.

cheers,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Originally posted by donna View Post
      We recently used 'Installed' - they're in AKL and WGN. We're in WGN - they were good, and I did quite a lot of research with quotes for one property that went from $1700 - $7000.

cheers,

Donna
      Thanks Donna --Ill look into that---im assuming they were closer to the $1700 ;>)

Comment

Try going to Mitre10 and getting a Pink Batts quote. They had a deal on when I last checked.
        We have an account but I would presume their public pricing would be pretty good too.
        Rentex Limited Property Management - Est. 1988

Comment

How big is the house? I got 100m2 homes done top and bottom for $2400

Comment

Yes at the $1700 end but that was underfloor only. Sifu your price is good - who did that?

cheers,

Donna
            Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Working...
            X