Tapware - Robertson or Grohe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapware - Robertson or Grohe

Hi all, we're currently going through a property improvement and want to know what others' views are on Grohe and Robertson in relation to tapware, showers etc. Which would you choose and why?

TIA
    K

A slight alteration to this, by Robertson I'm meaning "Ideal Standard"... I had thought it was a Robertson brand

Comment

If memory serves Grohe is only mains pressure (just in case you are on low pressure)

Comment

methven ......

Comment

Originally posted by jimO View Post
          methven ......
          yup, you'll get parts for them in 15-20 years time. Some of the imported stuff is unique to the importer and they won't be around in years to come. That said, the expensive grohe (not Bunnings stocked items) will be supported by the importer in Boston road. Forget their name sorry.

Comment

I was thinking Aquatica.
            They make the Stream brand that Mitre10 stock (branded for Mitre10 exclusive but the same as their other stuff)

Comment

Grohe - precise control (that is a quality I miss in lots of taps, both NZ and imported), German quality and reasonably priced

Comment

my tame plumber hates all this newfangled tapware, nowt but trouble he says (even though he isnt a pom) cant go wrong with Methvten

Comment

Working...
                X