Enviropaints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enviropaints

Has anyone used/can recommend Enviropaints? Specifically I am interested in Wondercote as they claim -
    "MultiPurpose Wondercote is often used as a top quality primer on wood as well as an excellent topcoat. Well proven as an intermediary coat between old oil based systems and new acrylic finishes."
    I'd just like to know if the quality is good. Everything else about the brand suits me fine e.g. free delivery, discount prices, environmentally responsible.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

Yes have used them for our new build rentals. Have used wonderprimer under their enamel in high wear areas and seems alright. used their cheap caramel mixed with low sheen white to make a half caramel easily washed paint for walls etc. It has a higher gloss than normal but is easily cleaned, cheap and we just put on two coats with no primer on walls. The first places we did were only 2 years ago so hasn't stood the test of time yet. But overall very impressed with price, service, application.

Comment

Thanks Yaka6. That is good to know
      What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

Comment

Working...
      X