Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watch the Leaders debate last night? It was theatre. Chris Luxon held his own and focused on issues. Chris Lipkin's response was to be an attack-dog - but what else could he do given such a lack of performance for 6 years in Govt.

cheers

Donna
    TVNZ leaders' debate was the last chance to see rivals side by side before voting ends.
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

I was very nervous earlier today but thankfully it looks like we’re going to be ok with a National/ACT government. I hope David Seymour gets to be deputy PM.

cheers

Donna

Comment

Nearly 6 weeks since the Election and while we still have a caretaker Government talks have finished and all should be know tonight. Winston wanted to be deputy - so a tussle with Seymour. Who gave in or are they sharing the role?

All to be revealed by tomorrow morning and the swearing-in ceremony at Gov House tomorrow.

Can't wait to hear how LLs do form the.

cheers,
        Donna

Comment

There were a number of residential LL-related matters mentioned in what I saw. But I didn't see any mention of reversing the need-to-give-a-reason when ending a tenancy with a 90-day notice.

Originally posted by RTA
          51 Termination by notice

(3) Every notice to terminate a tenancy shall—

(a) be in writing; and

(ca) if the notice is given by the landlord, set out the reasons for the termination​
          I also had the vague idea that there were a list of TT-acceptable termination reasons, somewhere in the Act. If so, I can't find, nor remember them.

Keys?

Comment

Working...
          X