Do not take the vaccine, it causes infertility and death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not take the vaccine, it causes infertility and death

There are countless scientific papers, and Vaers data, proving that the vaccine is dangerous. The rate of miscarriage has increased from 10% to 82%. In the 16-30 age group for males, the vaccine is more than 100x more likely to kill than covid due to myocarditis. We don't even have covid in NZ, and when we did you had a 99.9% chance of survival, IF you caught it, and you had a 99.9% chance of not catching it. So WHY would you want to take an experimental gene therapy (look it up, they don't call it a vaccine) with a risk of illness / death? Are you insane?

i dont want people to die that in the end want to get vaccinated not to be assholes about it but in a vain attempt of trying to be good samaritans got screwed over by our corporate overlords into taking poison. every person dying from a vaccine is more regrettable to me then someone who died from the Disease. the disease may be Faucis Toy, a direct product of our sick world, but this vaccine, it kills under the promise to protect, it murders those it blinds into being unquestioning, its a direct "screw you" from every pharma company to every single one of us. most people who get vaxxed dont do it out of spite, they do it because they "want things to return to normal" or "to protect loved ones". theyre being lied to that these things could be achieved by unknowingly signing their death warrant.

Comment

The spike protein of the virus can only infect and damage the mouth, nose or lungs where there are ACE2 receptors. The proteins from the vaccine on the other hand goes into your blood stream and can get to any organ within the body with ACE2 receptors. This is why getting the vaccine is 1000x worse than catching the virus itself. For most people it wouldn't even get to the lungs because of a strong immune system.

Comment

Nitrogen is toxic. Literally everyone who has ever died has been exposed to Nitrogen.
        www.3888444.co.nz
        Facebook Page

Comment

Does nitrogen accumulate in the testicles, ovaries and prostate?
          Does nitrogen increase the risk of miscarriage from 10% to 82%?
          Does nitrogen increase the risk of myocarditis by a factor of 400?

Comment

Maybe not but it does not deter from the fact that massive amounts of Nitrogen has been exposed to everyone who has died.
            www.3888444.co.nz
            Facebook Page

Comment

Getting vaccinated does not stop you from getting infected. Getting vaccinated does not stop you from infecting others. What it does, is reduce your symptoms. It reduces your viral load. While this sounds great on an individual basis, at a society level it creates a very dangerous situation.

Imagine a virus that spreads through the population undetected, like HIV. It's undetected, because although everyone is getting infected, nobody is physically sick (yet). So nobody knows. Nobody takes precautions. No tests are done.

Every time you get a vaccine, your immune system gets weaker. Sure, it learns to fight ONE specific pathogen, kind of. But by increasing the amount of of innate T cells, you decrease the amount of adaptive T cells. This has several effects on your immune system:

1. It makes you more vulnerable to new viruses
              2. It makes you more vulnerable to mutations in your own cells (cancer)
              3. This vaccine is DESIGNED to mutate your own cells

People who got sick from all of the typical childhood illnesses have a very strong immune system. Their T cells are able to attack cancer cells, and viruses / bacteria. Those who were vaccinated for everything, and never actually got sick, have a weak immune system. Those who took antibiotics every time they got sick, have a weak immune system.

It's like crying to your mother and getting her to fight your battles for you. These people are far more likely to get cancer, and far more likely to suffer from viruses. If there is a vaccine, and the disease is highly unlikely to kill you, you are far better off to fight it off naturally.

No vaccine. No antibiotics. Let nature work. Don't sanitise every surface. Don't wash your hands. Build a strong immune system. You probably already have the antibodies in your system anyway, because it's quite likely that you have already had covid.

Thanks to the amount of surface disinfection over the last 18 months, everyone has not been exposed to most viruses / bacteria. This has made our immune systems lazy. There are probably a hundred pathogens that your body has not learned to fight because of the sterile environment.

What is going to happen when we stop sanitising every surface because "muh covid gone now Cletus"?

Meanwhile, covid continues to mutate as it has for the last 18 months. The virus is still spreading, but few people are physically sick (yet). Maybe the virus causes short term damage. Or maybe it causes delayed damage, like HIV.

Before long, it mutates into a deadly strain that our antibodies do not recognise. The vaccine is now useless (already the efficacy is below 50% for newer strains) AND you have a weaker immune system. At that point the pharmaceutical companies will develop a new vaccine, and the process repeats.

We all end up with an even weaker immune system. That means that cancer rates skyrocket. That means that something as simple as the common flu could kill us. The descendants of those who survived the black plague are immune to HIV. Read that again and let it sink in.

If you get the vaccine, it's not just your life you are risking, but your descendants as well.

In summary:

1. The vaccine does not protect you
              2. The vaccine makes your immune system weaker, not stronger
              3. The vaccine increases your risk of cancer
              4. The population is more vulnerable to new and existing viruses
              5. Vaccinating everyone results in mutated strains that are more deadly
              6. This is not the last vaccine. There will be more. Where do you draw the line?
              7. The vaccine is a wacky science experiment that killed every test animal, and we do not know how it will affect fertility, lifespan or interact with other diseases.
              8. Your odds of dying from the vaccine are higher than your odds of dying from covid-19 (unless you are elderly)
              9. A sterile environment has further weakened our immune systems
              10. If you take the vaccine, your descendants will also have a weak immune system If you don't believe a word of this, read about Mareks disease in chickens.
              Last edited by donna; 23-06-2021, 01:00 PM. Reason: styling

Comment

I heard the vaccine is more effective if you take the injection in the eye

Well at least that's what Jacinda said and I believe anything she says.

Comment

So who lining up to take the jab, make sure you sign the waiver on the way in.
                  "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

I will now use basic math to prove that the vaccine is causing far more death than it is "preventing".
                    In America, according to Vaers data (according to harvard only 1% are reported), there have been 5888 deaths out of 136m vaccinated (using the same date as vaers).

The vaccine does not protect you from covid. To prove this, let's compare the total death rate for covid before the vaccine, to the death rate today.

On 31 December 2020, the US reported 341,199 deaths from 19,644,000 cases. That's a fatality rate of 1.73%. In the beginning, we knew very little. We gave people the wrong treatment, and many died because of it. Treatment today is far better. Far less people die now that treatment has improved. Right?

Today in the US there were 369 deaths from 12753 cases. That's a fatality rate of 2.9%. How can this be? We vaccinated 1/3 of the planet, and despite the improvements in treatment, the fatality rate has increased from 1.7% to 2.9% (an increase of 67%!)

That's right, 67% more people are dying from covid than before. Can you explain this? But it gets worse.

There were also deaths from the vaccine. We don't have actual numbers for how many people were vaccinated today, but we know there have been 2.47 billion over the last 6 months, so we can estimate that 13.5m got vaccinated today. If we apply the Vaers death rate (0.0043%) to this, we get 585 extra deaths. That's a total of 12490 deaths today.

Deaths from covid + vaccine today = 12490

Had we not vaccinated anyone, there would have been 8620 deaths today from covid (using pre-vaccine global fatality rate of 2.1% on 410497 new cases)

What level of incompetence does it take to argue for the former?

Remember, the Vaers vaccine fatality rate excludes miscarriages, and is severely under-reported. The true number is probably 10-100x higher.

Comment

Very interesting crashy.

cheers

Donna
                      SEARCH PropertyTalk, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Originally posted by crashy View Post
                        The spike protein of the virus can only infect and damage the mouth, nose or lungs where there are ACE2 receptors. The proteins from the vaccine on the other hand goes into your blood stream and can get to any organ within the body with ACE2 receptors. This is why getting the vaccine is 1000x worse than catching the virus itself. For most people it wouldn't even get to the lungs because of a strong immune system.
                        I'm with crashy on this. These vaccines are a completely new method of doing things they don't use a weakened virus as the traditional ones always did - instead they use messenger RNA which then induces spike proteins that are not localized to the injection site - which they originally thought but instead have now been found present throughout the entire body including the ovaries, thereby interfering with the reproduction system and other places where its not supposed to be present .It has also been found to emanate outside the individual causing sickness in those non vaccinated that come into contact with the vaccinated person . A friend of mines new born, 1 year old , never had sickness , became sick after his mum came to visit him shortly after being vaccinated. . He too became sick and his wife started having heavy menstrual bleeding when she had only recently had her menstruation. They are all ok now but i believe this is more than just a coincidence.

There are literally thousands of reports of similar things happening worldwide but the media are trying to shut them all down.

As for our government wanting to push everyone to get the vaccine, evident from the latest tv and radio campaigns - you've got to ask why? Covid itself is only affecting those with weakened immune systems and with existing co morbidities - its is generally unknown to cause anything more serious than flu in those under 65. The 20 or so people, who we are told died from it in NZ , already had pre existing serious illness and were on their last legs.

Thousands of concerned doctors have signed a petition to start criminal prosecutions in the International Criminal Court against the push for the vaccine as it contravenes the Nuremberg code designed to protect humanity from being used as experiments . Several distinguished career doctors have also spoken out against the vaccine here in NZ but they have also had to change their media platforms away from youtube who often are suppressing truth and counter government narrative..

I strongly urge everyone to make their own investigations and ask questions. These are the strangest and darkest of times upon us.
                        Last edited by mrsaneperson; 20-06-2021, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I have read the Pfizer lab trials report. Everything mrsaneperson has stated is true. You can read it yourself. All of the test animals died. The vaccine proved to prevent infection in only 50% of the macaques (sample size of only 6 if you can believe that). The biotoxicity tests were performed on male and female rats, however only the results of the males was reported. The vaccine uses a bioluminescent lipid nanoparticle which glows when exposed to infrared. This will be used by governments to identify the vaccinated by shining infrared into the retina. The vaccine contains cholesteryl, which is a synthetic cholesterol that doesn't break down. This causes heart attacks, strokes, blood clots and neurological issues.

The spike protein manufactured by your cells (prions) causes an illness called CJD disease (mad cow). The symptoms of this are bells palsy, numbness, paralysis, brain fog, poor memory, vision issues, tinnitus, unexplained pain, poor balance or coordination, personality changes, and reduced cognitive ability. Read some "adverse effects" posts and you will see these symptoms are very common.

The UK government gave emergency authority to Pfizer for the vaccine WITHOUT EVEN READING THIS REPORT. They admitted it in a freedom of information request. I do not know if other governments did bother to read it, and I strongly suspect ours did not.
                          Last edited by crashy; 21-06-2021, 09:30 PM.

Comment

I havent even read half of crashys big posts ( not enough time or lazy) but something is def fishy about this whole thing, the brainwashing of showing dozens of needles going into arms daily on MSM tv news is a red flag straight away, on the foreign news channels its worse than NZ, I counted over 16 jabs in a 3 minute news article on american ABC news, NZs average 7 - 8 jabs in a 3 minute article nightly on how great the vaccine is.
                            I also cant believe how people have been brainwashed into getting the jab based on fear, I know a few people who were overseas and have had the virus and recovered and are fine (no jab)
                            Unless one day I look out my window and i see a scene reminiscent of the 'Walking Dead' I have no intention of getting a jab

Comment

Originally posted by chook View Post
                              I havent even read half of crashys big posts ( not enough time or lazy) but something is def fishy about this whole thing, the brainwashing of showing dozens of needles going into arms daily on MSM tv news is a red flag straight away, on the foreign news channels its worse than NZ, I counted over 16 jabs in a 3 minute news article on american ABC news, NZs average 7 - 8 jabs in a 3 minute article nightly on how great the vaccine is.
                              I also cant believe how people have been brainwashed into getting the jab based on fear, I know a few people who were overseas and have had the virus and recovered and are fine (no jab)
                              Unless one day I look out my window and i see a scene reminiscent of the 'Walking Dead' I have no intention of getting a jab
                              Yes I’m still to see the walking dead, maybe the walking stupid.
                              "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

Working...
                              X