Homeward bound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeward bound

Hello everyone, first time poster here with a few questions.

The wife to be and I are relocating back to NZ in the next few months after spending 2 years working abroad. We have had a fantastic time travelling, but now we are both really looking forward to setting up and establishing ourselves in NZ.

We don't have any firm plans on where we will live yet. We have begun looking into Auckland because of the attractive work opportunities and a reasonable climate, at least compared to Wellington! However, neither of us have actually lived in Auckland so we really have no idea on where to begin when it comes to looking for a property to buy or what our expectations should be in terms of price.

Im likely to be working near the city centre and ideally we would like to reduce the commute as much as possible. But this I think will ultimately be constrained by our budget which is $700k max and not wanting to live in an apartment particularly.

We would be very grateful for any advice on what suburbs we should look at that offer good transport options to the central CBD and where we could hopefully find a 2/3brm place within our budget?

Thanks in advance
    HB

Originally posted by Homebound View Post
    Im likely to be working near the city centre and ideally we would like to reduce the commute as much as possible. But this I think will ultimately be constrained by our budget which is $700k max and not wanting to live in an apartment particularly.
    B

Avondale or Mt Wellington.

Comment

Working...
    X