so i bought a house, looks like the tenants might not be moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keys View Post
    Hmmmm, interesting. The title of the thread drew it to me to view. You say you have some undesirables moving in jimO. What type of property is it and what type of undesirable are you moving in?
    my son is moving in, its a 4 bedroom house in a nice suburb, i think the neighbours are holding a street party to celebrate them leaving

Comment

Like father, like son, a, Jimo?

Comment

Good outcome then jimO - well done.
        Keys - think you got the wrong and of the stick there. Seems the undesirables moved out.

Comment

Originally posted by jimO View Post
          no we need them out because i have a new set of undesirables ready to move in
          Wayne.. see comment above.

Glad I have tenants already install in mine have just had confirmation they qualify for insulation subsidy so that will be happening soon.

Comment

Yeah - jimO was joking it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
              Yeah - jimO was joking it seems.
              yea he isnt really a undesirable, anyway if i evict him from there he will just move back in here and continue drinking all my bourbon and eating all my food, i spent the day scrubbing the stink of white trash out of the house, between the lot of them with their assorted benefits there would have been over 1k a week coming in to the house but they didnt think of spending any of it on cleaning products, the carpet cleaner said it wasnt the worst he had seen but was getting close. My son is a apprentice carpenter and there is a apprentice electrician a chef and a girl who works in a office moving in. I spoke to a neighbor today who had lived opposite the house for 2 years and today was the first time he had seen the curtains open

Comment

Originally posted by jimO View Post
                I spoke to a neighbor today who had lived opposite the house for 2 years and today was the first time he had seen the curtains open
                You haven't bought yourself an ex P Lab have you ?

Comment

Originally posted by speights boy View Post
                  You haven't bought yourself an ex P Lab have you ?
                  i think running a p lab would be to much work for the dirty biartch, the carpets were new when she moved in 4 years ago and have never had a vacuum, but after a 3 day clean, fixing all the broken stuff, changing locks etc its ready for the new occupants

Comment

I agree with the other comments, let the vendor deal with it. They have to pay the penalty so that should make them get a move on and have the situation sorted as soon as possible. Make sure you don’t hand any money over until the tenants have definitely vacated the property and go down there to check for yourself too. If there are belongings still in the property then put them into storage for a few weeks and try to contact the ex-tenants to give them time to collect.
                    Last edited by MelBrandle; 04-02-2014, 10:41 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by MelBrandle View Post
                      I agree with the other comments, let the vendor deal with it. They have to pay the penalty so that should make them get a move on and have the situation sorted as soon as possible. Make sure you don’t hand any money over until the tenants have definitely vacated the property and go down there to check for yourself too. If there are belongings still in the property then put them into storage for a few weeks and try to contact the ex-tenants to give them time to collect.
                      they were supposed to be out at 12, took them to 6ish, the belongings they left behind went in the skip, now the court bailiff has been looking for them, they left no forwarding address so the bills that arrive get returned to sender

Comment

Working...
                      X