No announcement yet.

RichMastery and Property Tutors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would actually recommend Sean Wood as a tutor.
    Not that I would pay him anything.

I heard him talk at the last Richmastery, which was actually quite cool as long as you had the brains to withstand the hard sell vultures circling.

In a mini-me kind of way I am applying his property strategy.
    He has some very good idea's which he talked about indepth in a no nonse way.
    And everything he spoke about is in greater depth in his DVD series.

The concept of how to buy well with cash flow properties, and also trade property to assist with cash flow, and all the tricks in between.
    Well worth the DVD series.

As a person he is arrogant and possibly quite rude.
    But certainly a no nonsense man with a brilliant property mind.
    Last edited by donna; 21-03-2011, 01:51 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

i just want to keep the dialogue open and keep hearing from the people out there. Definately appreciate substantiated information and even peoples honest opinions.

Comment

Some of students may have had VERY BAD experiences but are unwilling to spill the stories out here due to confidentiality clause etc.

Comment

yes the above comment is substantiated one as I had THE experience with Property Tutor themselves ... and I am definitely not alone having that experience.

Comment

haha Sharpie no I didn't. I was asked ta the launch what I thought and I thought....
            Pay 50K to be a finder and not be able to sell deals elsewhere. Why would anybody sign up to that?

Comment

Originally posted by sharpie
              Before catching a flight I emailed the mod how I insert my real name. I signed off the email reply with my first name and mobile number.
              Perhaps there was some sort of glicth. As far as I understand it, when people make 'negetive' posts on the forums, there supposed to sign them off with their real name in full. You seem to now have the chance to do that, but you havent done so. ANy special reason. It can only aid your d\credibility as I see it. And even help people in some way. There have been lost of posts on the need for a split between eductor/mentor/vendor, in the past.

Comment

I had to smile at this little gem from a promo e-mail from Property Tutors (my emphasis)

John & Vincent have been doing Lease Options in the UK for a while now and own 100's of 1000's of pounds worth of property. They know there [sic] stuff.
                So basically, they own a house!
                DFTBA

Comment

Part of one in London :-)

Comment

Yeah but they thoroughly own the hell out of it.

Comment

What? Like Linda Blair?

Comment

Originally posted by cube View Post
                        I had to smile at this little gem from a promo e-mail from Property Tutors (my emphasis)
                        John & Vincent have been doing Lease Options in the UK for a while now and own 100's of 1000's of pounds worth of property. They know there [sic] stuff.
                        So basically, they own a house!
                        Are you saying that Property Tutors promote lease to buy options?
                        Last edited by Perry; 03-04-2011, 07:33 PM. Reason: fixed quoted text

Comment

Working...
                        X