Breakthrough To Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakthrough To Success

Has anybody been to the 'Breakthrough To Success' Seminars by Universal Events?

I keep seeing them advertising free tickets to a 3 day event and want to know if its worth going along...

Are they trying to sell something to the free ticket holders??

Just be keen to hear from anyone that has attended one of these events or if someone has any other info about them??

Cheers

Free seminars

Yes, I have attended various seminars on trading, etc, and found them all very interesting, thought-provoking and helpful. I understand they have some new presenters now, so things could be a bit different now. They are trying to sell something - various seminars which give in-depth strategies in various areas, especially property trading, Lease Options, etc. Go along and check it out. Nothing to lose.
    Kay

Comment

Frozen... no such thing as a free lunch! I'd be very suspicious of a "free" 3 day event. It reminds me of those "prize draws" where all you have to do is go along to a seminar about time shares to claim the prize. Six hours later, you escape, dazed and confused with your free 14" black and white TV and a 20 year lease on a timeshare in Invercargill.
      My Profile

Comment

Breakthrough To Success

I have just completed the three day Breakthrough To Success weekend seminar in Auckland and came away totally exhilarated.

It is not about investment strategies like property or lease options at all. It's about how to break through your personal limitations to achieve whatever you want whether it is financial success, or achievement and fulfillment in other areas of life.

The full title is "Breakthrough To Success, Wealth and Power".

Yes, they do introduce you to a series of seminars where mental skills based on NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) are taught, but there is substantial content and real value given in the three day free introductory seminar.

The presentation was awesome and I highly recommend it. My next goal is to attend their "Billionaire Bootcamp" seminar.

If anyone would like further information about Breakthrough To Success, feel free to e-Mail me - please put "BREAKTHROUGH INFORMATION" in the subject line.

The next Seminar dates are:

Perth August 22nd - 24th, 2008

Melbourne September 5th - 7th, 2008

Sydney September 12th - 14th, 2008

London September 19th - 21st, 2008

Adelaide September 26th - 28th, 2008

Brisbane October 3rd - 5th, 2008

Dublin October 17th - 19th, 2008

Manchester March 27th - 29th, 2009

Auckland April 24th - 26th, 2009

Regards,
        Enterflex

Comment

Originally posted by Enterflex View Post
          I have just completed the three day Breakthrough To Success weekend seminar in Auckland and came away totally exhilarated.
          Gee, sounds like you are the promoter, not the attendee.

Comment

Hi enterflex, how many conversions do you get at these events, ie how many folks go on to attend the '"Billionaire Bootcamp" seminar?
            Must be quite a few I guess, to justify putting on a free 3 day event.

Comment

Don't know - "Breakthrough" is the first seminar - haven't been to any others yet.

Enterflex

Comment

Just curious, how many Billionares does the "Billionaire Bootcamp" produce?

Comment

Working...
                X