Where is xris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is xris?

I notice that xris hasn't been online/participating for near on 16 days now (which is highly unusual), and wondered whether anyone on PT actually knew of of him/her, and if xris was ok?

I'd hate to think that the old bugger has passed away or something, and leaving us without a certain character on here.

Anyway, won't jump to any conclusions at the moment, as it might be nothing, and he/she is just on a relaxing cruise somewhere!

Comments?....
    Last edited by Glen; 05-06-2008, 09:38 PM.

I was waiting for comments on the latest property mag too

Comment

Yes I miss Xris too. Where are you old buddy/buddess??

Comment

Curiouser and curiouser...

Dear PT,

Xris was one of the few interesting posters left on PT, so poormastery would surmise that the owners of PT.com probably banned him.

Unfortunately, this forum appears to be (for all intents and purposes) finished under current management. This site has become a monumental bore. Indeed, given the paucity of interesting content now appearing on PT, complete financial failure seems quite possible.

My view is that a forum like this can only be successful if it is independent and not beholden to spruikers. Ideally, forums such as these should be run as a hobby.

If the PT owners wish to sell their forum, poormastery would consider buying it - not as an investment, but as a bit of fun.

I suspect that these forums could have quite a bit of potential, if they hadn't been run in such an incompetent fashion.

Let me know if it all gets too much for you.

Regards,
        *poormastery*

Comment

Is that a real picture of him as the Avatar ?

I thought that was a picture of either Steptoe or Arthur Dailey ? (its a bit small)

Comment

I think you'll find that his avatar is of the character "Victor Meldrew" from the BBC comedy "One Foot in the Grave".

I don't watch the show (the much better half does), but from the glimpses I have seen I have gleaned that Victor is one cranky old ba$tard who appears to take exception to anyone and anything, anywhere, anytime.

M
            Last edited by Mark_B; 06-06-2008, 11:39 AM.
            Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. Before making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Comment

I think he has been banned due to his repeated racist rants against Asians and anyone not of British stock.

Comment

I don't believe xris is as old as some suggest. However age
                can be a subjective opinion.

Comment

He's definitely missed

Tis bloody difficult to have a heated argument without someone at least as heavily opinionated as yourself to argue with.

He wasn't bland - that's for sure.

Comment

Oh well at least we still have Green Fish !!

Comment

Obituary to Xris

"He did not suffer fools gladly ..."

Comment

Originally posted by orbital View Post
                        I think he has been banned due to his repeated racist rants against Asians and anyone not of British stock.
                        Is this true? it is a shame if he is. (banned, not the racist rants).

It is always good to have a strong opposing voice as it encourages people to form a stronger, more thought out reason for their point of view.

Comment

Someone must have something mildly controversial to say that'll get his attention.

Come on xris we miss you.
                          Scott Miller - Mortgage Broker
                          Ph: 03 980 4541 M: 021 34 36 48
                          AMS's website My email

Comment

We could start a new thread about one of his pet topics....now what were they again?

Comment

I'll have a crack ....

Originally posted by scoob View Post
                              Someone must have something mildly controversial to say that'll get his attention.

Come on xris we miss you.

Ha!!! Loser I obviously scared you away with this awesome dose of sarcasm.

http://www.propertytalk.com/forum/sh...35&postcount=2

Either that or it pushed you over the edge and you're on your way here fill me in.

Cheers
                              Spaceman.....PS I vote for "on holiday" ....as I like to think I'm too much the optimist for "dropped dead"
                              Last edited by spaceman; 06-06-2008, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X