Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

101 ways to annoy people on Propertytalk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about people who never use there own name but hide behind a fake persona, especially when all they do is attack others.

Comment

Originally posted by powerbroker50 View Post
      What about people who never use there own name but hide behind a fake persona, especially when all they do is attack others.
      Hidden identity is Ok but Attacks from behind hidden names are frowned upon.

Nigel if you think this is worthy of making the top 101 add a number beside it and repost.

Comment

51- attacking people while hiding behind a secret identity.

Comment

Are there really so many ways (up to 101?) to annoy people here? What is sad thing to know if this is the case! Makes this thread reads quite unpleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by downturn9 View Post
            Are there really so many ways (up to 101?) to annoy people here? What is sad thing to know if this is the case! Makes this thread reads quite unpleasant.

See point 31...
            payji-san dayo, SAN! sonkei shiro!

Comment

52. People who jump into a debate, stick their fingers in their ears and scream "you're all immature, sad, pathetic, childish, whatever word-du-jour" - and never actually make any intelligent (hey, even humourous would do...) contribution to said debate.

Comment

53. Confusing quantity of posts with quality of posts.

( Oopps, sorry. That's a function of the forum software )

PS
                David - you go stand in the corner for 5 minutes, now, y'hear? )
                Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

Perry should I add:
                  54. Not being able to resist making lame jokes
                  New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

55. confusing quantity of houses with quality of posts
                    New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

Maybe 10 minutes in the corner, then?
                      And 100 'lines' to boot.
                      Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

45 to go

56. Be Perry.

57. Pick on an innocent bystander just so you can post in this thread

Cheers
                        Spaceman......44 left
                        Last edited by spaceman; 22-12-2007, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spaceman View Post
                          56. Be Perry.
                          Would 51 apply?

Comment

well ummm no

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                            Would 51 apply?
                            But only because I wouldn't call your weak reply an attack

I'm not hiding behind any form of anonymity......my user name is the name I go buy most of the time and my real name can be found by merely clicking on my public profile.....unlike YOU!!!!!!

So you can't use the old Jedi mind trick on us.....mr anonymous perry person.....aka the furtive one......aka mr secret identity

On no wait ..... I see now your first name is Per and your last name is Ry

I'm deeply sorry Mr Ry......or can I call you Per???

Cheers
                            Spaceman
                            Last edited by spaceman; 22-12-2007, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Ha Ha what does it say about the market when a PT site starts having a hot thread about users annoying each others?

This could be the most useless and irrelevant thread in PI.

(yes be my guest spend time pick our spelling mistakes since you can't find a good deal today)
                              Last edited by muppet; 28-12-2007, 11:22 AM. Reason: fixing a spelling mistake

Comment

#58 Putting this thread in General(NZ) instead of Forum Funnies.
                                "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X