Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• donna
    replied
    Yay! It's all back online Grandma - please fire away and purchase. I am reading the book currently and it's a ripper....I'll probably talk about it at the Wellington event on the 12th July

Cheers,

Donna

Leave a comment:

• donna
    replied
    Umm Yes you are correct - I'll let you know when it's been fixed . Our supplier is working on their site I believe...bear with us I'll let you know as soon as it's been fixed.

Ta v much,

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Grandma
    replied
    Seems to be an error when I click on 'Buy Now'?

Leave a comment:

• donna
    replied
    It's Here At Last........

Hi All,

I am very happy to announce that you can now purchase the 4 hr work week book from our bookstore....and your sale will provide us with 10 percent for our PropertyTalk Events - Christmas Parties....of which we very much you attend .

Click Here to go to the book's description....then click on the 'buy now' link.

If you get lost - go to 'bookstore' (on menu bar), then click on 'New Zealand' and 'Wealth Creation'

yay!

cheers,

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Monid
    replied
    An endorsement by Julian is high praise indeed, if I was in NZ I would say add me to the list Donna, sadly over here ebay will have to provide...

Cheers
    David

Leave a comment:

• toby
    replied
    I'm listening to it on CD at the mo.
    I find that his attitude is very funny.
    I agree with Ivan it's kind of the 7 habits for the ipod generation.
    Basically the concept is to use a lot of leverage, out source your work etc.
    He also alludes to something I've always been a believer in and that is, that most don't actually wish to be multi millionaires but desire to have a "millionaire lifestyle'.
    So work on your lifestyle not on becoming super rich.

I am really enjoying it and recommend it.

Essentially the key is to make a paradigm shift from trading hours for dollars and EARNING a living to MAKING Money.

I think Brian Tracy's time management tape set is a great companion to this book along with Stephen Covey's 7 habits... .

Leave a comment:

• donna
    replied
    cube
    oopsick
    sooty
    wenlee
    glen
    slackadave
    fritz
    Donna
    flyboy
    lizard
    carex
    Whitt
    Andrew (Rentmaster)
    Glenn (GJB68 )
    Brado
    Propoholic
    Matt004
    zensei
    sebastian
    Willbee

Okay the ETA is approx. 3 - 4 weeks....but it will be worth the wait!

Yay

Cheers,

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Willbee
    replied
    Hi Donna

Add me to the list for the book too please.

Ta,
    Lisa

Leave a comment:

• Julian
    replied
    Finished the book and thoroughly endorse it. It's good to see at least a couple of posters on this forum are acknowledged in the book. A challengining and exciting read. If you take action on just a couple of the ideas in this book your life should improve noticeably. It is essential reading for those who are not comfortable with their current situation. It is a book about lifestyle, more than about money. The recommended reading section looks to offer some exciting titles.
    Julian

Leave a comment:

• donna
    replied
    cube
    oopsick
    sooty
    wenlee
    glen
    slackadave
    fritz
    Donna
    flyboy
    lizard
    carex
    Whitt
    Andrew (Rentmaster)
    Glenn (GJB68 )
    Brado
    Propoholic
    Matt004
    zensei
    sebastian

Yippeee we are at 20...and counting. I know I can get up to 55 books - and I will come back to you early next week on the ETA.

Cheers,

Donna ....

Leave a comment:

• cube
    replied
    Donna - any ETA for the book yet.

I'm working too many hours

Leave a comment:

• Sebastian
    replied
    Me too!

Hi Donna,
    Please add me to the list if it's not too late, this book sounds awesome!
    Thanks,
    Sebastian

Leave a comment:

• Julian
    replied
    I have the book and am about a quarter of the way through. It does suggest a paradigm shift in thinking.

It has shown me where I am going wrong with my goal setting - that I am not injecting enough excitement into them. Don't get me wrong, I am achieving goals, but have been finding myself feeling rather non-plussed after achieving them.

Adding dollars to nett worth, or trinkets to the toy box are often not enough. Sure they are good to have but there is so much more.

My guess is the book will challenge many of you - as it is doing for me. Some of the concepts will be too big a break from what you are used to, but for those not totally satisfied with their status quo it offers some thought provoking alternative ideas ...some very smart ideas worth trying.

Happy reading.

Julian.
    Last edited by Julian; 06-06-2007, 11:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CJ
    replied
    Thanks for the review Ivanhoe. Cant wait to get 19 more reviews (and counting!).

The thing that interests me is "is it something that can change your life". If you have a best selling book, it is pretty easy to only have to work 4 hours a week. But for the normal person (though I consider everyone on here a bit more motivated than normal people).

From what little I have read, it seems he is promoting a paradigm shift. I just want to know how praticle it is.

[note: it is on my list to read when I return to NZ. i already have too many boxes to ship home.]

Leave a comment:

• donna
    replied
    Originally posted by donna View Post
    Okay so for the book we have:

cube
    oopsick
    sooty
    wenlee
    glen
    slackadave
    fritz