X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry
    replied
    A reason that the W'gton comrade commissariat exempts itself from the RTA.

'It's a broken system' A single father's never-ending ordeal with an emergency housing model that gives him no security
    16 Aug 2021
    "There's no tenancy agreement with the providers. They're not evicting anyone technically; they're just not renewing the bookings. They should be held accountable and made to sign an agreement."

Quest on Lambton manager Weiwei Li​ said the motel's 44 rooms had been largely occupied by people in emergency housing following last year's lockdown.

Now it was in the process of returning to its former business model . . . time was needed to renovate rooms which she said had been damaged by unruly emergency housing guests. "They smoke in the room. They never listen to what you say. Some people are fighting, putting music on really loud. They damage the room. That means that after they check out, we can't just give the room to the next person – we have to refurbish the room. We need time to do that, and it's August already."

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffa View Post

It's a narrative to make you believe it's new.

It's a distraction, like the virus to accept your loss of spending power,loss of income,loss of asset and property ownership.

The latest move from the RBNZ/Finance Minister to detract first home buyers from home ownership and the excuse that the housing market is a bubble is a flat out lie.

Investors are being priced out of the market

First home buyers are being priced out

Regulations on landlords are increasing

First home buyers are getting the arse end of these policies

Fascism, communism, Marxism call it what you may, it's happening and it's real, a country distracted under the veil of a virus is the perfect opportunity to push this agenda on to you, with out you having a clue what just happened.

Control Control Control is there mission

Be ready to defend your family, property and your freedoms.
    How else could you explain this mess! Why are they all of a sudden promoting higher interest rate rises, knowing full well if they even increase it 1% a lot of highly leveraged late comers will hit the wall very quickly. It was reported recently that over 40% of Aucklanders in the past 12 months have borrowed more that 1 million dollars for a home loan! Crazy but true.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    Originally posted by Perry View Post
    To get back to the topic, the 'housing crisis' has been so for decades. No one seems to grasp or accept that.

Somehow, it's always new news, rather than old news.

Why?

(Never mind who's to blame.)
    It's a narrative to make you believe it's new.

It's a distraction, like the virus to accept your loss of spending power,loss of income,loss of asset and property ownership.

The latest move from the RBNZ/Finance Minister to detract first home buyers from home ownership and the excuse that the housing market is a bubble is a flat out lie.

Investors are being priced out of the market

First home buyers are being priced out

Regulations on landlords are increasing

First home buyers are getting the arse end of these policies

Fascism, communism, Marxism call it what you may, it's happening and it's real, a country distracted under the veil of a virus is the perfect opportunity to push this agenda on to you, with out you having a clue what just happened.

Control Control Control is there mission

Be ready to defend your family, property and your freedoms.

Leave a comment:

• Perry
    replied
    To get back to the topic, the 'housing crisis' has been so for decades. No one seems to grasp or accept that.

Somehow, it's always new news, rather than old news.

Why?

(Never mind who's to blame.)

Leave a comment:

• Perry
    replied
    . . . and most PT forumites of some time have learned more than a thing or two about predictions.

Matters not what's the source.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

I see what your saying, are they going to do the opposite? Not that I can read the link!
    The headline was
    ANZ predicts most aggressive interest rate increases since 2004 as economy overheats

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...H37M6TUGN4OOM/

Negative interest rates by late 2023
    I see what your saying, are they going to do the opposite? Not that I can read the link!

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Nutter - you are wrong.
    Butter- check back in 2023

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Sheep- I'm not wrong just early
    Nutter - you are wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Bull - you were wrong before and are wrong now.
    Sheep- I'm not wrong just early

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Bull - you were wrong before and are wrong now.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    Yep my portfolio still increasing, there coming after investors now first home buyers, if that doesn't work I guess they can just make it illegal to purchase property until the borders open.

The good news is you and your family can rent a motel room in Rotavegus owned by the state. It comes with cockroaches and a handy P dealer next door, think of fuel you can save.

Leave a comment:

• Perry
    replied
    Originally posted by Perry View Post
    Here we say again, folks.
    House asking prices up nearly $90K in 'completely out-of-control frenzy'
    3 Mar 2021

Revised Gummint Housing Crisis Plan Revealed!

Reserve Bank prepares to crack down on housing
    3 Aug 2021
    Originally posted by STUFFed
    Reserve Bank deputy governor Geoff Bascand said the bank was focussed on ensuring borrowers were "resilient to a range of future economic and financial conditions. We are particularly concerned about those who have borrowed in the past 12 months at high LVRs and high DTIs. If house prices were to fall, some buyers could face the possibility of negative equity – which means the value of their property is below the outstanding balance on their mortgage."
    Somewhere in my (date indexed only) predictions file is the RBNZ saying exactly the same thing, some years back.

They'll never learn. NEVER!

Don't believe me? See here:

That was in 1988!!! The more things change - the more they stay the same.

The only things which remain the same is the diverse range of morons in the NZ gummint and snivel service.

Despite all the wild and totally false claims to the contrary, the RBNZ is not independent from gummint because it pays an annual stealth tax dividend to gummint.

Blenglish made that clear, years ago.

Leave a comment:

• donna
    replied
    It’ll never fly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X