No announcement yet.

Loansurf - has anyone used these guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loansurf - has anyone used these guys?

They have a "mortgage tender system" where you enter your details and they get the lenders to put in "expressions of interest".

Their web site is: http://www.loansurf.co.nz

I like that idea and will check them out!

Thanks Graemeh

Regards,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

I have not used them, but I think this is basically how a mortgage broker works anyway. They look around on your behalf for a lender who is willing to lend to you, and for good terms.
      Sounds like a bit of a marketing ploy to make them look different to everyone else.

Comment

I came across this company a few weeks ago.

There has been a large volume of requests (for $110m worth of home-loans) and I believe the company is looking at creating more of a community feel and introduce a more personal touch - to alleviate the 'impersonal' feeling of the internet, and to improve the drawdown rate (currently at/near 30% of approvals).

One to keep an eye on for the future.

Comment

Is this related to the Good Returns article, or a strange coincidence?

cube
          DFTBA

Comment

Originally posted by cube
            Is this related to the Good Returns article, or a strange coincidence?
            Yes, I rediscovered loansurf after reading the following article: http://www.goodreturns.co.nz/article...leID=976489260

I realised when I went to the loansurf website that I had been there before (or a very similar web site).

Comment

My experience with Loansurf ... it was hopeless

I filled in the online forms, expecting to receive a response within 2 working days as stated. Nothing. But a couple of weeks later I got a call from (I think) the owner. Who wanted to know if I had heard anything. When I said no, he looked it up and said the numbers didn't add up so no lender responded. He couldn't or wouldn't tell me what that meant or what, if anything, to do about it. He did call back a day or two later to apologise for not being helpful, and told me to stay with my existing lender. Who, by the way, is more than happy to lend to me again.
              In theory it's a good idea. Pity about the execution.

Comment

Working...
              X