Gov't Legislation & LL Worries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gov't Legislation & LL Worries

What do you see as the biggest problem arising for LLs from gummint residential rental housing policies?

If more than one, please rank them in your perceived order of importance.(Give reasons if you want to.)

Then - next - what would you see as an ideal remedy for that / those problem[s] you've identified?

Then, how do you imagine said remedy [remedies] would be best achieved?

If I can beat the new forum software into submission, I may be able to retrospectively add a survey questionnaire, once I'm guided by your responses as what the survey questions should be.

Continued theft of property rights.
    No consultation with property owners (or just completely ignored) about arbitrary rule changes.
    Kangaroo court just makes up rules and requirements.
    Unbalanced, non-business like approach to the industry.
    Using LLs, investors, Chinky names as a whipping boy to distract from real cause of problems.
    The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates and a monthly salary - Fred Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by PC View Post
      1) Continued theft of property rights.
      2) No consultation with property owners (or just completely ignored) about arbitrary rule changes.
      3) Kangaroo court just makes up rules and requirements.
      4) Unbalanced, non-business like approach to the industry.
      5) Using LLs, investors, Chinky names as a whipping boy to distract from real cause of problems.
      Can you explicate further, please?

E.g. in the case of (1), what can you cite as example[s] of property rights theft? (And the how and perhaps the legislative reference.)

Comment

Working...
      X