Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to Add Conditions to Tender Offer FAST!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to Add Conditions to Tender Offer FAST!!!

Ok, just saw the dream place I want to buy. HOWEVER, it is being offered as a Tender, which closes very, very soon. I would like to know if there is any specific wording or form that I need in order to place two conditions on my tender: subject to finance by X date and OIC Consent. Unless this takes a lawyer/solicitor thirty minutes to prepare, I will need to do it (saw it on web site, ran to look at property, agent provided all details right there, tender closes 9/12/03. Thank you in advance!

Hi Coffeebean,

I'm studying conveyancing at the moment in Melbourne....over here all the contracts conditions are standard issue from the REIV and special conditions can override any standard condition in the contract. Lawyers have template contracts with the wording you are looking for, so best to get them to work thru that for you. Failing that do it yourself, the wording itself does not matter so much as it is the understanding of its meaning and impact on the contract that's relevant so the clearer the language the better.

On one of my contracts the RE agent wrote our special condition - subject to finance and satisfactory building inspection.

Hope this helps and let us know if you are successful.

Regards,

Donna
    SEARCH PropertyTalk, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

DonnaK:

Thank you so very much for your input. It helps a great deal!!!! Moving to a new environment definitely is a learning experience, especially when it comes to buying property. Hope all is well in Melbourne!

Cheers.

Fernando

Comment

Working...
      X