Interest Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    The RBNZ will signal negative interest rates around September, to coincide with the bankrupcy and closing of many big & small companies as wage subsidies run out and financial reports are released,they will be bad real bad.
    It will lead to a second share market crash worldwide.
    Check mate in 3 moves.
    Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    The RBNZ will signal negative interest rates around September, to coincide with the bankrupcy and closing of many big & small companies as wage subsidies run out and financial reports are released,they will be bad real bad. It will lead to a second share market crash worldwide.
    Originally posted by Perry
    Somehow, some way, a determination by the RBNZ will trigger a worldwide share market crash?
    I have my doubts.
    September has been and gone and another "I'm always right" prediction bites the dusty ghost of failed predictions past.
    Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry View Post
      September has been and gone and another "I'm always right" prediction bites the dusty ghost of failed predictions past.
      What can I say Perry¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 9 out of 10 ain't bad.

Comment

• Have just been offered 2.35% on a 1 year fixed term for 376k, Is this good/bad?
        "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
          Have just been offered 2.35% on a 1 year fixed term for 376k, Is this good/bad?
          What bank? I just got offered 2.39% 1yr with ANZ, $470k worth of loans

Comment

• Originally posted by deechnz View Post

What bank? I just got offered 2.39% 1yr with ANZ, $470k worth of loans
            SBS bank, pretty good so I see.

Comment

• i'm looking long... 5 - 7 yr terms. While there might be some downside opportunity the upside risk is far greater.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don't believe the Hype View Post
                i'm looking long... 5 - 7 yr terms. While there might be some downside opportunity the upside risk is far greater.
                I don’t see interest rates climbing anytime soon.

Comment

• Although I don’t have a crystal ball either!

Comment

• Originally posted by Don't believe the Hype View Post
                    i'm looking long... 5 - 7 yr terms. While there might be some downside opportunity the upside risk is far greater.
                    I agree my fixed term loans come off JULY21 ... you can currently get 2.99% for 5yrs ... maybe 2.79% 5yr etc mid next year will be well worth taking up .... 2.99% for 7yrs would be brilliant as inflation is coming as sure as day come after night

Comment

• Originally posted by JBM View Post

I agree my fixed term loans come off JULY21 ... you can currently get 2.99% for 5yrs ... maybe 2.79% 5yr etc mid next year will be well worth taking up .... 2.99% for 7yrs would be brilliant as inflation is coming as sure as day come after night
                      Seven years is long time when most seasoned investors would probably be debt free in under that period.
                      The rocketing rents and low interest rates have enabled most investors to repay all their debt :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Beano View Post

Seven years is long time when most seasoned investors would probably be debt free in under that period.
                        The rocketing rents and low interest rates have enabled most investors to repay all their debt :-)
                        Doing well if thats the case ... I guess if your making payments from other incomes sources then yes one could pay of loans in a few years rather than 10-30yrs etc ...my commercial property is setup to pay its self off along with paying all its taxes,costs etc ... 10.5% net yield .. I'm working on having it paid off within next 10-12yrs depending on rates I secure ...

I have company loan's I only pay I.O on I have no interest to pay off at this stage as the funds are used to trade with and If I can't make money off 2.79% pa etc then I shouldn't be trading the market .. some weeks I make enough to pay the entire years interest bill ..

Comment

• Originally posted by JBM View Post

Doing well if thats the case ... I guess if your making payments from other incomes sources then yes one could pay of loans in a few years rather than 10-30yrs etc ...my commercial property is setup to pay its self off along with paying all its taxes,costs etc ... 10.5% net yield .. I'm working on having it paid off within next 10-12yrs depending on rates I secure ...

I have company loan's I only pay I.O on I have no interest to pay off at this stage as the funds are used to trade with and If I can't make money off 2.79% pa etc then I shouldn't be trading the market .. some weeks I make enough to pay the entire years interest bill ..
                          Whereabouts is your commercial JBW?

Comment

Working...
                          X