Interest Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    The RBNZ will signal negative interest rates around September, to coincide with the bankrupcy and closing of many big & small companies as wage subsidies run out and financial reports are released,they will be bad real bad.
    It will lead to a second share market crash worldwide.

Im excited as I will become even more wealither with lower and future negative retail interest rates.

Check mate in 3 moves.
    Depending on what the word "signal" means, we are almost at the end of September.
    Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry View Post
      Depending on what the word "signal" means, we are almost at the end of September.
      Well actually we did see our first negative yield bond so technically I was right...as usual.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...sp-of-negative

Comment

Well actually we did see our first negative yield bond so technically I was right...as usual.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...sp-of-negative
        And I do believe the sharemarket dumped this month...well I bought companies on sale.

Comment

And I do believe the sharemarket dumped this month...well I bought companies on sale.
          Jeffa is technically correct but very hard to get the exact timing right with the massive volatility within the markets currently, in a nutshell 2020 is the beginning, 2021 is the middle and 2022 is the end.

Comment

• Technically correct?

Originally posted by The Forum Jeffster
            The RBNZ will signal negative interest rates around September, to coincide with the bankrupcy and closing of many big & small companies as wage subsidies run out and financial reports are released,they will be bad real bad. It will lead to a second share market crash worldwide.
            Somehow, some way, a determination by the RBNZ will trigger a worldwide share market crash?

I have my doubts.
            Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

• Hey team, i check this thread often so thought I better contribute. Was recently offered 2.44% fixed 1yr and $7560 cashback to switch $1.2m across to ANZ.

BNZ who I am currently with came back with a counter offer of the same but with a $5400 cashback provided I forwarded them the offer email.

Easy money ✌

Comment

• wow care to share BNZ's email ?

Comment

Working...
                X