No announcement yet.

Interest Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good friend of mine just locked in with ASB today fixed for 2 years at 5.55%

Comment

• Originally posted by mistajosh View Post
      A good friend of mine just locked in with ASB today fixed for 2 years at 5.55%
      Really? Did you add a %

Comment

Should be more like 4.69% or a bit lower for a really strong deal
        www.ilender.co.nz
        Financial Paramedics

Comment

4.55% perhaps?
          www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
          # Property Management
          # Ad Hoc Tenancy Services / Rental Inspections / Terminations and Notices

Comment

• I just locked in one mortgage with ANZ @ 4.69%
            Lis:

Helping NZ authors get their books published

Comment

• ^^^ for how long?
              www.3888444.co.nz
              Facebook Page

Comment

• Originally posted by elguapo View Post
                Saudi has 2-3 years before they go bust at the current oil price, now that's going to be interesting.......
                Is that because their extraction costs are higher? If so, no way around that?
                You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

• Originally posted by brokerman View Post
                  Should be more like 4.69% or a bit lower for a really strong deal
                  I see some 2 year specials are at 4.89% so a good customer should get .2% off that and down to 4.69%.

Which it makes it quite hard to look at a 5 year rates unless is pretty sharp as well.

What are the best 2 year rates that you are seeing large customers getting.
                  I am in a position where I could fix up to 1m with ASB, and I am looking at either 2 year specials or going longer to 5 years.

Comment

• HSBC 4.59% if you have lending over $500k

ANZ offered 4.69 but I think still lower to come and am waiting for now.

Comment

• HSBC 4.49 for over 500k but they won't lend as much as ANZ.

Comment

• Opp typo

Comment

• Originally posted by drelly View Post
                          Is that because their extraction costs are higher? If so, no way around that?
                          Really, it's just the fact that they spend so much of that oil money that they need an oil price of $108 to pay all the bills, and they have no other industry that can survive without huge subsidy from that oil money. Iran, Russia and Venezuela are in trouble as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by elguapo View Post
                            Really, it's just the fact that they spend so much of that oil money that they need an oil price of $108 to pay all the bills, .......
                            Kensington and Chelsea cracks down 'boy-racers from Gulf States and their super cars'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/shop...uper-cars.html

Comment

haha sorry yep 4.55%!

Comment

• Just turned down 4.49 1 year, awaiting OCR and further cuts

Comment

Working...
                                X