Interest rate rise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest rate rise

Just heard that ANZ have put up their rates. 0.4 on the 5 year fixed, slightly less on the two year. Sorry I haven't got any details yet.
    Jo Birch
    Looking for someone to manage your next project or event? Then call now!
    +61 450 148 678

Correction -they go up on Thursday 28th
    2 yr - 9.7%
    3yr- 9.55
    5 yr - 9.3%
    Jo Birch
    +61 450 148 678

Comment

Asb

Heard a whisper that ASB is putting up their rates wef tonight(?!!), but if you're in the process of applying for a mortgage, they will "hold" the rates until Friday.

Hurry up people!!
      Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Nothing showing on www.interest.co.nz yet.

However PostBank have changed many rates.
        "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

this from www.interest.co.nz today

ANZ and National banks have broken ranks with the other banks in the big 5 (ASB, National, Westpac, BNZ and ASB) by increasing their key 2 and 3 year fixed mortgage rates. ANZ and National have hiked their 2 year fixed rate to 9.7% from 9.5% and their 3 year rate to 9.55% from 9.3%. The others are now clustered at 9.5% for the 2 year rate and 9.3% from the 3 year rate. See a full list of their rates compared with others on our full rates table.
          seems I got the news hot off the press. I'm usually the last to know anything so this makes a change. Shame it wasn't good news...
          Last edited by Heg; 27-02-2008, 01:19 PM. Reason: lousy spelling
          Jo Birch
          +61 450 148 678

Comment

:

Should be like that states and the interest rate is fixed for the life of the loan, taking us for a bunch of mugs - if the cap fits.

Comment

Working...
            X