Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S&P Agreement

Hi there

I did a search but couldn't seem to find anything. I was wondering if there is a download of a Sale & Purchase Agreement that I can get anywhere. I know you can buy them at the book shop, but just thought there might be one online somewhere.

I need to either email or fax to someone.

I googled it, but still couldn't find a download.

Thanks
    QueenBee
    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and your friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

Originally posted by QueenBee View Post
    Hi there

I did a search but couldn't seem to find anything. I was wondering if there is a download of a Sale & Purchase Agreement that I can get anywhere. I know you can buy them at the book shop, but just thought there might be one online somewhere.

I need to either email or fax to someone.

I googled it, but still couldn't find a download.

Thanks
    QueenBee

The standard one is copyright to the ADLS.

You could always make your own one up though but I advise against this.

xris

Comment

Okidoki, I thought that might be the case. They will just have to go and buy one themselves then.

Thanks
      QueenBee
      If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and your friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

Comment

They're hard to get. As Xris said they are copyrighted to the ADLS.

I'm an AREINZ (Associate of the REINZ) and can't even get them! Because I no longer sell real estate as a job, I'm seen to be not in the real estate business, so can't order them!

Agreement to Lease and Deed of Lease documents are the same.

Can you really buy a S&P Agreement from a bookshop? Is this the standard ADLS one?

David
        Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Have you got a local RE agent that you do regular business with? I have a couple that never seem to mind giving me a few 'spares'
          Jo Birch
          Looking for someone to manage your next project or event? Then call now!
          +61 450 148 678

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
            Can you really buy a S&P Agreement from a bookshop? Is this the standard ADLS one?

David
            Absolutely, Whitcoulls etc have the standard up to date ones along with tenancy agreements & who knows what else.

Comment

I have tried to get copies from Whitcoulls and they are now selling an alternative 'private sale' form. I called REINZ and was told that they are not available for sale and one can only get them through a lawyer or REA.

I am a bit confused because I used to buy them from Whitcoulls etc a couple of years ago and now cannot. REINZ responce to this was that they have never been available!!

Something strange going on...

Comment

Sorry, sounds like I'm out of date!

Comment

Right, this is why I asked the question. I have been told a number of times you can buy them in bookshops. I tried once and they had a bunch of strange forms I've never seen before.

I'm pretty sure the standard forms have never been available from places like Whitcoulls.

David
                  Squadly dinky do!

Comment

I know you can definately buy them at Paper Plus because we sold a rental privately at end of January, and the buyer came to us with the form filled out, and it still had the Paper Plus price sticker on it, $4.50. Cos she had a big moan about how she had to pay that much for it.

I just thought that you might be able to get it online for free thats all.

Queen Bee

Comment

I picked up a half dozen tenancy agreement forms on Friday from DBH Christchurch for free, but if I had gone to Whitcoulls then they charge approx $3.00 for each copy.

I'm not sure how Whitcoulls can charge this rate when they're available for free, but they do.

Comment

The one sold by Whitcouls was always a little different. I think you lawyer is your best bet.

John

Comment

My opinion:

The S&P agreement is a powerful legal document and needs to be handled with care.

By making it available to the likes of the RM crowd it is open to abuse and many people are not being best served (ripped off gullible private vendors). The ADLS therefore does not want to be seen encouraging this sort of trivialising of the document by making it freely available to the public at Whitcaulls. It is therefore only available through people trained in its use.

There endeth the opinion.

xris

Comment

You can buy them direct from ADLS. $96 per pack of 10.
                            We Buy Houses | Sell Your House Fast - No Fees, No Stress

Comment

Just making it clear that I had actually changed the topic slightly, and was adding my 2 cents worth regarding 'residential tenancy agreement' forms, and nothing about S&P forms.
                              Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X