Obtaining rental evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obtaining rental evidence

Hey, hoping someone might be able to help me. Is there anyway to compell a leasor to disclose rental evidence for a property ie what it is being leased for? For comparison's sake.

How would you otherwise obtain this sort of information?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

I would say just ask them to provide evidence of the income. A rental appraisal can always be sought too from an agent.

Comment

Valuers (good ones) are usually aware of what individual properties lease for.
      I get contacted from time to time by valuers about what rents I have set. In return I expect to be able to talk to my favorite valuers and get free advise over the phone "off the record".
      Rental Valuations are not cheap and not always accurate but guess work is pretty expensive also.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy01 View Post
        Hey, hoping someone might be able to help me. Is there anyway to compell a leasor to disclose rental evidence for a property ie what it is being leased for? For comparison's sake.

How would you otherwise obtain this sort of information?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks
        So are you looking to lease a place? Or are you wanting to buy a place?

Not sure why you want the info.

If you're buying, you should get a valuation, and in there would be all the comparable properties in the area and what they are leased for.

If you're wanting to lease, then just look on TradeMe to see what similar places are going for.
        Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Working...
        X