Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greece Properties, anyone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Thanks for the video MichaelNZ.
    Conditions in Greece are ripe for this sort of thing.
    Given the doco is made to specifically show this so isn't exactly un-biased the message is hugely worrying.

    Comment


    • #17
      Golden Dawn aims to turn immigrants into 'soaps'... 'we might get a rash, so just use it to wash cars and pavements...'

      Oh dear...

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Gary Lin View Post
        Golden Dawn aims to turn immigrants into 'soaps'... 'we might get a rash, so just use it to wash cars and pavements...'

        Oh dear...
        and lampshades.
        I was trying to ignore that person.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Wayne View Post
          Thanks for the video MichaelNZ.
          Conditions in Greece are ripe for this sort of thing.
          Given the doco is made to specifically show this so isn't exactly un-biased the message is hugely worrying.
          The video is distributed by Journeyman, not Fox. I suggest you have a look at their website: https://jman.tv/

          I think you will find their programs (which are produced by independents around the world) are by and large pretty good quality.

          The rise of the Golden Dawn in Greece has been well documented by several different media sources.

          I strongly suggest anyone looking at investing in Greece to go and study Post WW1 Europe, especially Germany.

          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by MichaelNZ View Post
            The video is distributed by Journeyman, not Fox. I suggest you have a look at their website: https://jman.tv/

            I think you will find their programs (which are produced by independents around the world) are by and large pretty good quality.

            The rise of the Golden Dawn in Greece has been well documented by several different media sources.
            Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying that it isn't true.
            My point was that, as is the case with all these sorts of things, they have a story to tell and they do.
            It makes it look like they have taken over already - there is not a lot of balance.
            I think it is a concerning development - the time is ripe in Greece for this sort of thing to really take a hold on the people.

            Comment


            • #21
              Some information from open source: real estate prices in Greece dropped significantly in recent years. In 2008-2013, house on the popular Islands has lost in value an average of 33 %. So it`s time to buy!!! Good idea, thank you.

              Comment


              • #22
                I love these joke threads of a morning :-)

                Comment

                Working...
                X