Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you heard of 'homes4aussies'

Hi Guys,

I'm only starting out on the search gravy train but in doing so came across this site...
    checkout:- sorry you have to do your own search as I don't have enough posts yet to nominate a link! search:- homes4aussies

Click on the articles...very interesting reading!

I apologize if someone has already posted this...nothing appeared in the search.

homes4aussies then what?
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Pop it into google search and should pop up...I don't have the req'd no. of posts to show a URL address.

Comment

ahha no website for homes4aussies.
        "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

You should still be able to put the URL in - it just won't be a hyperlinked link. One of the mods can fix that for you. I did a google search, but didn't see anything.
          Lisa

Comment

I guess this is what he's on about http://www.geocities.com/homes4aussies/

Which article? I don't know.

Comment

(deleted as I still can't put in links!!!)

cheers Outspoken, that's the link. The article I'm referring is the one titled...

NEW...paper-Prices falling faster than US at some stage of cycle

It's an interesting read...but is Australian housing prices going to collapse as they did in America? Are Australians that much in debt?

Comment

Working...
              X